Variable Lumen Output (VLO) is the new standard in landscape lighting design, versatility and installation. Every VLO fixture delivers three lumen outputs that you can change easily on-site with a magnetic key, thus decreasing the risk of failure associated with a mechanical adjustment.
This smart technology allows contractors to create more customized lighting effects upon the initial install while carrying fewer fixtures. Plus, VLO fixtures can adjust to a landscape’s needs over time. Just size your transformer based on the highest VA you expect to use, and you’re ready for anything.
12V VLO Accent Lights
Two sizes of 12V accent lights give all the lumen options you need.
Each fixture is conveniently factory set at the most popular lumen level for maximum contractor efficiency. To change, simply hold the included magnetic key over the lumen adjustment locator and the light will blink four times to tell you it’s ready for programming. Continue to hold the magnet over the adjustment locator, and the light will blink according to its lumen level. One blink for level 1, 2 for level 2 and 3 blinks for level 3. In seconds, you’re done.
12V VLO Flood Lights
Kichler Lighting continues to innovate and impress with the 12V LED Flood Light with Variable Lumen Output (VLO).
The Kichler 12V LED Flood Light with Variable Lumen Output (VLO) delivers incredible light, while opening up new application possibilities. It goes where other low-voltage lighting can’t: illuminate neighborhood entrances, signage, tree line perimeters or other light commercial jobs. The exclusive VLO technology allows you to easily switch between three lumen outputs for even more versatility.
Features & Benefits:
- The Lumen Adjustment Locator - The magnetic switch is fully protected from moisture by being potted onto the driver.
- Center-to-Edge Optics - The custom reflector optics are engineered to deliver the precise amount of light evenly across your application at each lumen output level.
- Potted Driver - Fully potted driver protects against water ingression to ensure performance.
- Built in Draining - Designed to prevent water from pooling on the fixture.
- Plugged Knuckle Cavity with Strain Relief - Internal cord grip system prevents movement to reinforce a secure connection at the source.
- Multi-Layer Front Lens Seal - Ensures a moisture-resistant seal.
- Machined Threads - And lock nut for simple installations and adjustability.
- Internal Thermal Management - Internal cast heat sinking repels heat from the driver to maximize lifetime performance.
- Dual Cavity Design - Cast aluminum housing divided into two independent compartments protect the optical chamber and LEDs from the operating heat of the driver.
- Backed by Kichler Lighting's industry leading 15-year warranty.