Ella Schuellerman, Falls & Co. | 216.696.0229 | email@example.com
Lifestyle-Inspired Collection Offers Sophistication in Function and Design
Solon, Ohio (October 3, 2023)
Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, gives any space a breath of fresh air with its new Ceiling Fans Décor. This introduction of four new families is engineered for performance and comfort while boasting sophisticated, on-trend designs.
“Our latest Ceiling Fans Décor release bridges the gap between the delivery of cooling comfort and elevated design,” says Kichler Lighting’s Product Manager, Ceiling Fans, Scott Williams. “For this collection, we focused on versatility, enhancing the use of finishes and aesthetic elements to give customers more choices for their unique styles. Whether that be luxe, modern, or global, these fans are designed to meet you where you are and take your space to the next level.”
Kichler’s latest life-style inspired ceiling fan families include:
Inspired by the palm leaf, the Nani collection’s ABS fan blades can easily transform their global settings into their own slice of paradise. Its broad five-blade sweep makes it ideal for medium-sized indoor or outdoor applications. Its Weather+ rating combats the effect of certain environmental elements, like saltwater spray, and UV rays to the fan finish and blades. The Nani is available in Matte White and Satin Natural Bronze finishes.
The Hex collection spotlights bold geometric shapes and clean, minimalistic stylings. Hex gives you a truly modern look.
Almere is designed to be simple yet influential. It’s tight-ribbed body, unique fan blade connections, and sprawling reach add an element of understated elegance to any room. The simplistic style and minimal details make Almere perfect for a variety of spaces. The three-blade design comes in Satin Black, Brushed Nickel, and Natural Brass finishes.
Inspired by the trend of incorporating softness into all objects, Breda adds an air of ultimate relaxation to any space. Welcome an element of tranquility into modern style settings with the soft, light curvature and simple yet sculptural form. To accommodate larger spaces, the eight-blade ceiling fan is available in 65”, 75”, and 84”. Breda’s finish options include Brushed Nickel, Satin Black, and Satin Natural Bronze.
LED Low Profile Light Kits
New Universal Light Kits blend across various styles to coordinate with multiple fan models and are damp rated. Updated to ¬¬classic shapes, these high-efficiency LED light source fixtures offer a clean, soft, modern feel with no visible finish trim, allowing for coordination with any fan body finish. The two new shapes are available in 9”, 10”, and 14” sizes, each of which have a different lumen output of 1900, 2600 and 3100 respectively. Lumen output can be chosen if the light is used with a fan that has a remote with dimming capabilities. At installation, select a color temperature (CCT) of warm 3000k or cooler 5000k hue.
The Solia collection celebrates modern's simple and clean design approach. With dual-finishes and opal glass, Solia exudes refinement and sophistication.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, Home Depot, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- High-End Performance Meets Style and Comfort in Kichler Lighting’s New Ceiling Fans Décor Release
- Kichler Lighting Illuminates the Soft and Simplistic with New Modern and Ceiling Space Collections
- Kichler Lighting Announces 2023 Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage