INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (February 19, 2019) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceilings fans, unveils its new collections with a focus on unique glass and asymmetrical design elements. With inspirations taken from a variety of sources—vintage materials, refined industrial settings and accent walls—these new introductions blend seamlessly into any setting. The use of interesting glass and mixed finishes continue to provide consumers with the on-trend options they’ve come to rely on from Kichler.
“Our 2019 introductions focus heavily on the unique glass trends that really help lighting fixtures make a visual impact in any room of the home,” says Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler Lighting. “It’s not just how the fixture looks installed. It’s about the lighting effect produced by the glass once the fixture is turned on.”
2019 Kichler chandelier collections include:
The Black orbs, crystal goblet shades and rich, deep Polished Nickel details of the new Moyra collection create a striking look that’s both modern and vintage. The faceted glass intensifies and refracts the light, enhancing its effect in a room. This contemporary-inspired collection includes a one-, four- and eight-light pendant.
The on-trend linear style of Cleara™ captures your attention, while the offset luminaire arms keep your gaze. Choose from two finishes: Polished Nickel for rooms with cool colors, or Fox Gold to complement richer hues. The clear, ribbed glass shades feature a subtle vertical etching, while the up light provides ambient lighting for transitional settings. Cleara is available as a 9-, 10- and 16-light chandelier.
With a nod towards refined industrial design, Forge makes a statement all its own. The real showstopper is the slumped glass separating each luminaire, creating one-of-a-kind textures and patterns. Set against a Black frame and Polished Nickel accents, Forge adds sophistication to industrial settings. Forge is available in a two-light pendant; and a four-, five-, and seven-light chandelier.
High-resolution images of the full 2019 decorative indoor product line are available upon request.
Kichler Lighting’s decorative lighting adds a high element of style to a variety of interior settings. The January introductions incorporate unique glass elements and inspiration from new, unique sources, reinforcing Kichler Lighting as a leader in design. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler Lighting booth #N1763 at The International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage