Kichler Lighting Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
Ella Schuellerman, Falls & Co. | 216.696.0229 | email@example.com
Landscape team commemorates milestone with gratitude to customers, contractors and partners, plus community donations
Solon, Ohio (December 15, 2022)
Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, announces a major milestone: 30 years of illuminating outdoor spaces with dazzling and dynamic landscape lighting. Kichler offers one of the most comprehensive landscape lighting lines on the market, with the goal of enhancing the beauty, safety, security and enjoyment of outdoor spaces.
As Kichler’s landscape lighting team toasts to three decades of illuminating what matters most outdoors, director of landscape Scott Pesta reflects on what makes Kichler unique. “At Kichler, we keep our customer partners at the core of our work,” says Pesta. “Our landscape lighting team focuses on growing our dealers’ and our contractors’ businesses in measurable and meaningful ways with value-added services, tools and support, as well as expansive product offerings that meet or exceed industry standards.”
While maintaining exceptional product durability, innovation and performance, Kichler’s landscape portfolio has grown dramatically. The company is dedicated to creating products and partnerships that last, as evidenced by its long-term customer relationships.
Ed Wojciechowski of Edison Landscape and Deck Lighting LLC has been a partner with Kichler’s landscape team since the early 1990s. “When I first discovered Kichler’s landscape lighting, I was like a bug attracted to the headlights,” says Wojciechowski. “I installed Kichler products for a project and was amazed – that project started my landscape lighting career with Kichler.”
In celebration of the 30th milestone, Kichler is sharing the occasion with its loyal community of partners, contractors and customers through:
- A Community Partnership with the City of Solon, Ohio (home to Kichler Lighting’s Headquarters) – Kichler is donating exterior LED lighting fixtures and path lights to Grantwood Golf Course for its clubhouse to support the City of Solon’s community revitalization project. Kichler’s donation will include path lights, accent fixtures, cylinder wall lights, dual-light spotlights and outdoor wall lanterns. The landscape project has an estimated completion date of Spring 2023.
- Giving Thanks with LightPro™ Rewards Program – Kichler will continue to offer an anniversary promotion to reward landscape contractors for their loyalty while recognizing achievements along the way. Reward points never expire, and once members hit their goal for the calendar year, they earn 3x the points on each dollar spent. Visit Kichler.com/landscape to plan your project and sign up to get rewarded for every project you complete. For more information on the LightPro™ Rewards Program, project support and case studies, visit the LightPro Rewards landing page.
- Fun in the Sun Rewards Trip – Kichler will host an all-inclusive tropical vacation for eligible LightPro™ Reward members. The trip will take place from Jan. 19 to Jan. 24 for qualifying members and will include airfare, lodging and transportation for a five-night stay. During the trip, Kichler will announce their Contractor of the Year, Best Design and recognize contractor achievements.
“The 30-year legacy of our landscape portfolio has been a bright evolution,” says President Vijay Shankar. “We are dedicated to consistently exceeding customer expectations and building products that people trust.”
To learn more about landscape lighting trends, contractor Q&As, landscape techniques and designs, or to connect with a Kichler landscape lighting contractor, visit Kichler’s Landscape Lighting Guide.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Announces 2023 Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage