Shine in unexpected ways with tape and channel lights. Contrary to chandeliers and pendant lights, these are designed to downplay the look of the fixture, but maximize the stunning effect. Light designed with channel and tape applications feel as if light is emanating from a hidden location, casting an ambient glow from unique angles. And there are so many ways you can use them.
Kichler channel lights are designed to fit with most pendant accessory cables, so you can flip the switch on channel lights at almost any length or angle you like.
Place channels under stairs for a look that’s both practical and pretty. Perfect for wooden stairs, this lighting effect provides a polished look, while shining useful light at night.
When placed in shelves, tape lighting can shine a light on a unique collection, highlight artwork or give new life to a stunning garden wall.
Under Cabinet Lighting
Illuminate the essentials and let your kitchen shine with under cabinet lighting. Brighten up everyday kitchen tasks, while bringing depth to your kitchen design.
Not just for the kitchen or living room, use channel lights in the bathroom to highlight architectural features and illuminate mirrors.
Clearly, nothing lights up a space quite like tape and channel lights. Their versatility of tape lights turns your entire room into a lighting canvas, while the unique design configurations of channels illuminate new, creative and unexpected inspiration.
|Shop LED Tape & Channel|
- Indoor Lighting Guide
- Home Office Lighting Tips
- Downlight & Recessed Placement Tips
- Lighting for Wellness
- Closet Lighting Tips
- Sconce Installation Guide
- Lighting Glossary
- Unique Lighting Applications
- Bathroom Lighting Planning and Selecting Tips
- Chandelier Installation Guide
- Chandelier Planning and Selecting Tips
- Indoor Lighting Planning and Selecting Tips
- Light Layering
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Choosing The Right Color Temperature
- Why Lighting Systems
- Project Planning Cabinet Lighting
- Installing Cabinet Lighting
- Use of Tape Lighting And Channels
- Installation Planning for Tape Lighting With Channels
- Small Space Solutions
- Open Floor Plan