The fact that mothers have only one day dedicated to them seems a bit inadequate. So why not help mom make the most of her day with a DIY spa. Let mom sit back, relax, and soak in the love.
Set the Stage
First up, prepare for the perfect spa day by giving mom a super luxurious spa basket. Pack a beautiful basket full of her favorite relaxation essentials like bath soaks, a loofah, nail polish and face masks.
Rest and Relax
Set the mood to let mom unwind. Use dimmable lights like the Brettin LED Vanity Light Collection to keep the light low and the relaxation high. Then, with her spa basket in tow, mom is free to take a long bath or a relaxing shower.
Rejuvenate and Invigorate
Next up, help mom renew her energy with an invigorating spa station by the sink. With her mask on and her nails poised for polish, let bright lights like the Pim™ Collection Vanity Lights light her way to rejuvenation.
If mom’s space needs an update, a quick way to change up decor without breaking the bank is a new lighting fixture. The Voclain Collection is a perfectly versatile way to brighten any space.
Looking for more bathroom inspiration?
- All Blog Posts
- Spruce Up for the Holidays
- Gold Finishes
- Retro Living
- Maximizing your Minimalist Design
- Black Finishes
- The Importance of Lighting in a Home
- Mother's Day Home Spa
- The Layered Look
- Crafting the Perfect Craft Room
- Design Report: IBS 2020, The Handmade Home
- Soft Contemporary
- 70's Glam
- Behr Color of the Year 2020
- Ashley Wilson's Favorite Fixtures
- Sleep Retreats for Holiday Guests
- Holiday Lighting Effects
- Dual Finishes
- Small Changes that Make a Big Difference
- Master your Mudroom
- 4 Outdoor Lighting Tasks To Tackle This Fall
- Before and After: A Drab Kitchen Brought to Light
- Chic Retreats for Kids
- Getting your Outdoor Space Party Ready
- Summer Makeovers by Kichler®
- Keep Your Cool All Summer Long
- The Modern Victorian Style
- More Ways to Farmhouse
- Kichler Employee Profiles: Jennifer Burke