Make the Most of Modern
What does ‘modern’ really mean anyway? In the style world, modern refers to a minimalist style that was popular in the early to mid-twentieth century. Modern, like most style trends, continues to evolve. Today, modern leans into the clean, mid-century influences to create a look that can seamlessly spill into other styles.
One thing about the modern style is that it’s versatile. Which is why our four new modern favorites are as flexible as they are functional. Adjust any of these fixtures to design with light and customize the effect you want in your space.
Combining form and function, each fixture within the Gala collection has adjustable arms. Essentially a functional sculpture, this piece has all the hallmarks of a modern fixture while commanding attention day or night in a home office, a bedroom or a modern dining room.
Featuring a classic mid-century silhouette, the Phix collection is a modern style you can truly customize through revolutionary pivoting shades. Perfect for a kitchen, dining space or as an accent in a living room, this fixture exudes mid-century luxury.
The Petal collection marries the soft curves of nature with the high elegance of modern Art Deco design. Petal takes style to an unforgettable level in any dining room, living room or modern bedroom with its optional black and white interchangeable straps, so you can create a look that fits your space and style.
Like a leaf that rotates to find the sun, the Arcus chandelier takes the natural element of modern style and amps it up with rotating shades, long stems and soft curves. This collection is modern lighting that's at home in a reading nook, library or home office.
This collection introduces a luxe, modern look into your home interior that is stunningly simple with its clean lines, soft curves and sophisticated geometric shapes. However you style your modern space, lighting is a simple but impactful way to show your true style.
Looking for more inspiration?
|Modern Style Ideas|
- All Blog Posts
- Ask A Pro Series
- A Ceiling Light Revolution
- Make the Most of Modern
- 2023 Design Trends for the Home
- Five Tips for Traditional Style
- Holiday Styling Tips from MojisStyle
- Illuminating What Matters Most: An Interview with St. Jude Interior Designer, Jan Strickland
- Beyond Traditional
- Ceiling Fans to Fit Your Style
- Cheers to Champagne Bronze
- Mother's Day Home Spa
- Warm Finishes, a Welcoming Trend
- Curating a Vintage Look for the Home
- Getting to Know Cottagecore
- Trends on the Rise in 2022
- Endless Styles of White Finishes
- Vintage Style
- Scandinavian Style
- Black Finishes
- Gold Finishes
- Get the Global Look
- Emerging Style Trends
- Bedroom Ideas for Kids
- Luxe Kitchens to Love
- A Luxe Look in the Bathroom
- Spruce Up for the Holidays
- Retro Living
- Maximizing your Minimalist Design
- The Importance of Lighting in a Home
- The Layered Look
- Crafting the Perfect Craft Room
- Soft Contemporary
- 70's Glam
- Ashley Wilson's Favorite Fixtures
- Sleep Retreats for Holiday Guests
- Holiday Lighting Effects
- Dual Finishes
- Small Changes that Make a Big Difference
- Master your Mudroom
- Before and After: A Drab Kitchen Brought to Light
- More Ways to Farmhouse