When you think of a ceiling fan, you may think that function is more important than form. But you don’t have to sacrifice style if you want to feel the breeze. Your ceiling fans can not only compliment your room, but they can also enhance it. Read on to find out how fans and style go hand-in-hand.
Born out of a strong desire to shed the past and embrace all things futuristic, Art Deco is decadent and detailed. That's why our new Icon, Vinea and Brahm fan collections feature the beloved stacked shapes iconic to Art Deco style, so they can do more than just elevate your space, they transform it.
Cottagecore is a dreamy mix of romance and rustic. It’s inspired by a simple way of living, and the Humble fan is no exception. With blade irons reminiscent of organic scrollwork and wire frame details, Humble allows you to relax comfortably and enjoy the simple touches, and style, of home. With the classic form of a historic farm windmill, the Gentry collection compliments vintage farmhouse style for an undeniably Homestead look.
There’s a lot to love about a luxe look. It sparkles with unique glass. It shines with high-end materials in a variety of finishes. And it offers a tranquil polished luxury feel that few other looks can give, which is why our Icon and Crescent fans effortlessly blend the old with the new. Putting a twist on traditional, this fan family is destined to be the center of attention
Thinner metalwork and reclaimed materials give an industrial look a modern spin. It drips with delicate details that give it a refined edge, like in our new Salvo and Guardian fan families. Reminiscent of a look you might see in a factory, these fans have a timeless twist that will elevate the look of any space.
Accent with Accessories
Many fans come with the option to purchase a control that makes it more convenient to change the speed and sometimes even the direction of the fan blade rotation as well as adjust the light levels. No more standing on a stool to change how your fan operates; these controls keep it simple and stylish.
There are different accessories to help you mount your fan depending on your space and style. From a flush mount kit to a downrod, whatever your ceiling angle or height, these accessories make installation a breeze.
Sometimes you want your fan to shine some light on your space as well. In that case, a light kit or light replacement kit can add lights to your fan, or change the look of the lights you currently have. Either way, they can help you light up and cool down at the same time.
Learn more about ceiling fan accessories here.
Complete the Look
Once you have your fan style selected, make your room shine with sconces, downlights, and pendants that complement and complete almost any space, including any outdoor living area.
|Explore Ceiling Fans|
- All Blog Posts
- 2023 Design Trends for the Home
- Five Tips for Traditional Style
- Ask A Pro Series
- Holiday Styling Tips from MojisStyle
- Illuminating What Matters Most: An Interview with St. Jude Interior Designer, Jan Strickland
- Beyond Traditional
- Ceiling Fans to Fit Your Style
- Cheers to Champagne Bronze
- Mother's Day Home Spa
- Warm Finishes, a Welcoming Trend
- Curating a Vintage Look for the Home
- Getting to Know Cottagecore
- Design Styles Making a Statement in 2022
- Trends on the Rise in 2022
- Endless Styles of White Finishes
- Vintage Style
- Scandinavian Style
- Black Finishes
- Gold Finishes
- Get the Global Look
- Incorporating Color into your Designs
- Lighting Dilemma Help from HGTV Star, Tamara Day
- Emerging Style Trends
- Bedroom Ideas for Kids
- Luxe Kitchens to Love
- A Luxe Look in the Bathroom
- Spruce Up for the Holidays
- Retro Living
- Maximizing your Minimalist Design
- The Importance of Lighting in a Home
- The Layered Look
- Crafting the Perfect Craft Room
- Design Report: IBS 2020, The Handmade Home
- Soft Contemporary
- 70's Glam
- Behr Color of the Year 2020
- Ashley Wilson's Favorite Fixtures
- Sleep Retreats for Holiday Guests
- Holiday Lighting Effects
- Dual Finishes
- Small Changes that Make a Big Difference
- Master your Mudroom
- 4 Outdoor Lighting Tasks To Tackle This Fall
- Before and After: A Drab Kitchen Brought to Light
- Getting your Outdoor Space Party Ready
- Summer Makeovers by Kichler®
- Keep Your Cool All Summer Long
- The Modern Victorian Style
- More Ways to Farmhouse