2020 HAS ARRIVED
With a new year comes renewal, rejuvenation, and, of course, the decorating world’s most exciting annual announcement, the Behr Color of The Year. This year’s color is inspiring, drawing from the earth and for a subtle, calming green hue called Back to Nature.
CALM. GRACIOUS. BALANCED
As nature’s favorite color, Back to Nature is a restorative and revitalizing green hue that engages the senses and pairs well with other colors both inside and outside your home.
LIKE MOTHER NATURE HERSELF
This color is extraordinarily versatile, which means it’s easy to incorporate into your home in big or small ways. Add a touch of zen to a living room with small accents like pillows and throw blankets. Or rejuvenate your morning routine with an accent wall in your bathroom.
If you want to welcome people to your home with a tone of tranquility, use it as we’ve shown here with a splash of gorgeous green on your front door. The perfect complement to our new Lahden™ Collection, the subtle green shade works seamlessly to blend your décor with the outdoors.
Wholeheartedly inspired by the outdoors, this 'new neutral' is meant to bring a soothing sense of nature to the inside world. Back to Nature is a restorative and revitalizing green that awakens the senses and calls one to center, focus, and renew.
LOOKING FOR MORE INSPIRATION?
Bring "Back to Nature" into your home
Back to Nature
- All Blog Posts
- Black Finishes
- The Importance of Lighting in a Home
- Mother's Day Home Spa
- Crafting the Perfect Craft Room
- Design Report: IBS 2020, The Handmade Home
- Soft Contemporary
- 70's Glam
- Behr Color of the Year 2020
- Ashley Wilson's Favorite Fixtures
- Sleep Retreats for Holiday Guests
- Holiday Lighting Effects
- Dual Finishes
- Small Changes that Make a Big Difference
- Master your Mudroom
- 4 Outdoor Lighting Tasks To Tackle This Fall
- Before and After: A Drab Kitchen Brought to Light
- Chic Retreats for Kids
- Getting your Outdoor Space Party Ready
- Summer Makeovers by Kichler®
- Keep Your Cool All Summer Long
- The Modern Victorian Style
- The Layered Look
- More Ways to Farmhouse
- Kichler Employee Profiles: Jennifer Burke