The 1 light Lyndon wall light in Brushed Aluminum finish and Clear Seeded Glass uses a 100 watt (max.) bulb equivalent and can even use a Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR). It measures 6" in width and 15" in body height. Perfect for indoors, but ready to brave the outdoors if needed, it's a wet rated exterior light.
- Light the night right with a focus on the details. This bright light in a Brushed Aluminum finish works just as well with transitional as it does with nautical décor.
- The 1 light Lyndon wall light is perfect at a front entry or side of garage door.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent
- The clear seeded glass provides a beautiful, ambient and task light to the outdoors to help illuminate essential outside areas such as an entryway.
- CSA UL Listed Wet for open or direct exposure to sun, rain or water spray and is ideal for pergolas, lanais, open porches and more. It has a highly durable finishes against rain or snow and feature stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Can be installed with glass up or down.
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Lock up Knobs, Wire Nuts, Downrods and (1) Glass Shade. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.