The 1 light Lyndon pendant in Architectural Bronze finish and Clear Seeded Glass uses a 75 watt (max.) bulb equivalent and can even use a Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR). It measures 5" in width and 9.5" in body height. For maximum versatility, it comes complete with 72" of extra lead wire for customizable length and height. Perfect for indoors, but ready to brave the elements outdoors, it's a damp rated exterior light.
- With rugged style and classic charm, this versatile pendant works well with both transitional and nautical décor.
- For even higher ceilings, an additional chain (4927AZ) and stem (2999AZ) are available.
- The 1 light Lyndon pendant is perfect at a front entry or hallway.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 75W bulb equivalent
- The clear seeded glass provides a beautiful, ambient and task light to the indoors or outdoors to help illuminate essential outside areas such as an entryway.
- CSA UL Listed Damp Engineered for high humidity areas such as enclosed porches, sunrooms, bathrooms and more. Created with water resistant, durable finishes and incorporates galvanized undercoating on all metal surfaces as well as stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Sloped ceiling kit included. This fixture can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR).Additional chain can be purchased (4927AZ) and stem (2999AZ).
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Mounting Screws, Lock Washers, Slotted Lock up Knobs, Small Loop with Nipple, Hex Nut, Lockwasher and (1) Glass Shade. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.