The Colerne 1 light wall sconce features DIstressed Antique Gray wood, classic pewter finish and clear glass and uses 100 watt (max.) bulb equivalent. It measures 8.75” in width with a 14.75” body height.
- Worthy of both a cozy lodge upstate and a modern loft in the big city, this design combines rustic, industrial and vintage elements that work well with transitional, lodge and country décor.
- Vintage filament bulb (4071CLR) can be used with this fixture but purchased separately.
- The 1 light Colerne wall sconce is perfect on either side of a vanity mirror or above in a dining room above a buffet table.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent.
- The clear seeded glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. and also features downlight from the bottom of the fixture. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s the big fluorescent box in the center of your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Damp
Engineered for high humidity areas. For enclosed porches, sunrooms, bathrooms and more. Has water resistant, durable finishes, incorporates galvanized undercoating on all metal surfaces, includes stainless steel mounting hardware.
- What's in the Box: Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Nipple, Hex Nuts, Lockwasher, Lock up Knob, Wire Nuts and Glass Shades. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.