The Brinley 1 Light Wall Sconce in Brushed Nickel finish blends a farmhouse fresh aesthetic with a sophisticated take on classic canning jar style. Measuring 5" wide and 11.5" tall, this fixture adds warmth and visual interest to your room. Mount in hallways, above your dining room buffet or on either side of your bathroom mirror. The Brushed Nickel finish adds a soft industrial touch. Complete the look with vintage filament 100 watt (max.) bulbs.
- Brighten your room with a modern, industrial inspired design that brings farmhouse flair to vintage and transitional décor.
- Style your space with one focal point or pair with other fixtures from the collection for light layering.
- The 1 light wall sconce Brinley is perfect in a hallway , bathroom flanking a mirror and dining room above a buffet. Looks amazing when paired with pendants from the same collection.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent and can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR)
- The clear glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s a beautiful light source in your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Damp Engineered for high humidity areas such as enclosed porches, sunrooms, bathrooms and more. Created with water resistant, durable finishes and incorporates galvanized undercoating on all metal surfaces as well as stainless steel mounting hardware.
- This fixture can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR).
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Threaded Nipple, Hex Nuts, Lock up Knob, Wire Nuts and (1) Glass Shade. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.