The Brinley 1 Light Mini Pendant in Olde Bronze® finish blends a farmhouse fresh aesthetic with a sophisticated take on classic canning jar style. Measuring 4.75" wide and 7.75" tall, this versatile fixture brings focused radiance to the simplest of spaces. Install above your kitchen sink, island or a small dinette table. The Olde Bronze® finish adds a warm, rustic touch. Complete the look with a vintage filament 100 watt (max.) bulb. If you're looking for a higher ceiling installation, it comes with 120" of extra lead wire for customizable length and height.
- Brighten your room with a modern, industrial inspired design that brings farmhouse flair to vintage and transitional décor.
- Style your space with one focal point or pair with other fixtures from the collection. Adjustable cord length provides the ability to customize your look.
- The 1 light mini pendant Brinley is perfect above a kitchen sink. It also can be installed in multiples over a dining table or kitchen table or island. Looks amazing when paired with pendants from the same collection.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent and can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR)
- The clear glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s a beautiful light source in your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- Sloped ceiling adaptable. This fixture can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR).
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Lockwasher, Lock up Knobs, Canopy, Wire Nuts, Studded Ball Knobs, Ball Knobs, (1) Glass Shade(s) and Thread Compound. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.