The Brinley 8 Light Linear Chandelier in Brushed Nickel finish makes a brilliant statement with this fresh take on farmhouse style. Whether it's over your dining table or kitchen island, this chandelier, measuring 10.25" wide and 7.75" tall, floods your gathering place with an ambient glow. The Olde Bronze® finish adds a warm, rustic touch. Use the adjustable cord with a max. length of 25.5" to customize the look. Add vintage filament 100 watt (max.) bulbs for charming detail.
- Brighten your room with a modern, industrial inspired design that brings farmhouse flair to the forefront of vintage and transitional décor.
- Style your space with one focal point or pair with other fixtures from the collection. Adjustable cord length provides the ability to customize your look.
- The 8 light linear chandelier Brinley is perfect above a dining room or kitchen table.Looks amazing when paired with pendants from the same collection.
- Takes eight medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent and can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR)
- The clear glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s a beautiful light source in your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- Sloped ceiling adaptable. This fixture can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR).
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Plate, Plate Mounting Screws, Lock up Knobs, Wire Nuts and (8) Glass Shades. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.