The Brinley 6 Light Pendant in Brushed Nickel finish blends a farmhouse fresh aesthetic with a sophisticated take on classic canning jar style. Measuring 8.5" wide and 7.75" tall, this versatile pendant illuminates your room with focused radiance. Install above your kitchen sink, island or dining table. The Brushed Nickel finish adds a soft industrial touch. Use vintage filament 100 watt (max.) bulbs for charming detail. If you're looking for a higher ceiling installation, it comes with 120" of extra lead wire to customize your look.
- Brighten your room with a modern, industrial inspired design that brings farmhouse flair to vintage and transitional décor.
- Style your space with one focal point or pair with other fixtures from the collection. The optional cord ring allows you to focus the light on areas you want to illuminate most. Adjustable cord length provides the ability to customize your look.
- The 6 light pendant Brinley is perfect above a kitchen sink or above a small kitchen or dining table or kitchen island and can also be installed in multiples.Looks amazing when paired with flush mounts or chandeliers from the same collection.
- Takes six medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent and can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR)
- The clear glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s a beautiful light source in your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- Can be used with or without included cord ring to achieve a different look. Sloped ceiling adaptable. This fixture can use Vintage Filament Bulb (4071CLR).
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Threaded Nipple, Lock up Knob, Lockwasher, Hex Nuts, Canopy, Wire Nuts, Studded Ball Knobs, Ball Knobs, (6) Glass Shades. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.