The 1 light Hatteras Bay pendant in Polished Nickel finish and clear fresnel lens and uses 100 watt (max.) bulb equivalent, measures 11.75" in width with a body height of 11". It comes complete with 100" of extra lead wire for customizable length and height for higher ceiling installation. Sloped ceiling kit is included.
- Offers a classic vintage design that works well with vintage industrial, traditional and transitional décor.
- Additional stem (2999PN) and chain (2996PN) are available for higher ceiling installation.
- The 1 light Hatteras Bay Pendant is perfect over a kitchen, dining room table or bar. It also can be installed in pairs over a larger dining room or kitchen table.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 100W bulb equivalent
- Provides ambient lighting to the entire room. Can also be used as task lighting to light a specific area of the home such as a desk or kitchen work area.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- It comes complete with 100" of extra lead wire for customizable length and height for higher ceiling installation. Sloped ceiling kit is included.
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Mounting Screws, Hex Nuts, Nipple, Screw Collar Loop, Socket Ring, Chain Link, (1) Canopy, (2) 6" Stems, (2) 12" Stems, (1) Glass Lens and Thread Compound. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.