The Colerne 2 light pendant features Distressed Antique Gray Wood, Classic Pewter finish and clear glass and uses 100 watt (max.) and 50 watt (GU10) max.) bulb equivalent. It measures 10.5” in width with a 16.5” body height and also features downlights and a 3 way switch.
- Worthy of both a cozy lodge upstate and a modern loft in the big city, this design combines rustic, industrial and vintage elements that work well with transitional, lodge and country décor.
- If you have an exceptionally high ceiling, an additional chain (4908CLP) and stem (4935CLP) are available. Vintage filament bulb (4071CLR) can be used with this fixture but purchased separately.
- The 1 light Colerne pendant is perfect over a kitchen sink or small kitchen or dining room table. It also can be installed in multiples above a kitchen island.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 100W and one 50W (GU10) bulb equivalent.
- The clear seeded glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. and also features downlight from the bottom of the fixture. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s the big fluorescent box in the center of your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- It comes complete with 46" of extra lead wire for customizable length and height for higher ceiling installation.
- What's in the Box: Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Mounting Screws, Hex Nut, Flat Washer, Lockwasher, Lock up Knobs, Inspection Cable, Canopy, Wire Nuts, Chain Links, (2) 6" Downrods, (2) 12" Downrods, Nipples, Thread Compound and Glass Shades. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.