The Fontella 3 light semi flush with Olde Bronze finish, Light Antique Brass socket covers, and clear glass measures 10" in width and 10.88" in height. Comes with an additional 72" of lead wire for taller ceilings. Requires three 60W max bulbs (not included).
- Make a definite style statement in your home with this sleek design in Olde Bronze. Complements any modern, contemporary, rustic, or vintage industrial interior. Perfect for living areas with low ceilings, such as bedrooms, offices, mudrooms, and hallways. Extend a coordinated look throughout your home as well with this collection's chandelier, or with our Solander Collection's pendant and linear chandelier.
- For an even more charming effect, use vintage industrial bulbs (4071CLR), sold separately. This stunning fixture is also conveniently damp rated, with water resistant finishes and galvanized undercoating for high humidity areas.
- The 3 light Fontella semi flush is perfect for areas with lower ceilings such as hallways, bedrooms, mudrooms and offices.
- Takes three medium E26 up to 60W bulb equivalent
- The clear glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture.
- CSA UL Listed Damp Engineered for high humidity areas such as enclosed porches, sunrooms, bathrooms and more. Created with water resistant, durable finishes and incorporates galvanized undercoating on all metal surfaces as well as stainless steel mounting hardware.
- What's in the Box: (1) Canopy, (1) Mounting Bracket, (1) Threaded Nipple, (3) Hex Nuts, (5) Sockets, (1) Threaded Loop, (5) Glass Shades, (1) Screw Collar Ring, (1) Screw Collar Loop, (1) Check Ring, (1) Chain, (1) Decorative Tube, (1) Column Assembly, (1) Lower Threaded Pipe, (1) Coupling, (1) Lower Threaded Nipple, (1) Bottom Disc, (1) Finial, (3) Wire Connectors and (2) Short Machine Screws. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.