The Eastmont™ 3 light chandelier features a Walnut Wood and Polished Nickel wagon wheel with double-tiered Clear Glass shades.
- Blurring style lines, Eastmont™ can add sophistication to rustic or vintage space, and some edge to a simple, modern space.
- Nothing about the Eastmont™ chandelier is stagnant. Its double-tiered shades are Clear Glass, letting the bulbs shine through. To change up its look, simply change the bulbs — or get crazy and remove the glass entirely.
- To ensure the Eastmont™ is exactly as you wish, it comes with multiple stems for different lengths. You can also use a combination of stem and chain.
- This Eastmont™ chandelier can add sophistication to your kitchen. Hang one over the sink or small table. Hang multiples over a linear table or island. Multiples are also great for over a linear dining room table.
- Takes three E26 up to 60W vintage bulbs or clear A19 bulbs or equivalent LED bulbs. (Bulbs not included.)
- The chandelier's Clear Glass allows light to shine in all directions. The fixture's center arm spokes will also give a unique shadowing detail on the ceiling and upper wall.
- What's in the box: (3) chain links (2) 12-inch stems, (2) 6-inch stems (1) 4" round canopy, (1) mounting hardware. Bulbs not included.
Cleaning instructions: Be certain the electric current is turned off before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.