The Kimrose™ 10 light linear chandelier features geometric shapes in a gorgeous mix of Polished Nickel and Satin Nickel finishes and removeable Clear Fluted Glass shades.
- The unique lux Art Deco details of these carefully crafted Kimrose fixtures are sure to start a conversation.
- Linear chandeliers are inherently eye-catching, but this Kimrose chandelier takes it to another level. Featuring geometric shapes, it exudes Art Deco design at its most luxurious. With multiple rounded corners, gorgeous blend of Polished Nickel and Satin Nickel finishes, and fluted glass, this fixture indulges the senses and begs for admiration.
- This linear chandelier is all about creating the look you want. It contains multiple stems for customizable lengths. You can also use a combination of stem and chain. Keep the fluted glass shades for a subtle lighting effect or remove them for a more natural lighting.
- Make an impression with this linear chandelier over a long table in a dining room or kitchen.
- Takes ten E12 up to 60W candelabra bulbs or equivalent LED bulbs. (Bulbs not included.)
- The cylinders are clear, so they produce an ambient light, while their ribbing creates a unique, subtle lighting effect. For more natural lighting, simply remove the cylinders.
- The candle arms come preassembled, making them easier to install. There are no minimum or maximums for hanging heights.
Cleaning instructions: Be certain the electric current is turned off before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.