The 5 light Crosby linear chandelier with Chrome finish and clear glass uses 60 watt (max.) bulb equivalent. It measures 10" in width, 13.75" body height and 41.25" length. If you're looking for a higher ceiling installation, it comes complete with 110" of extra lead wire for customizable length and height. And a sloped ceiling kit is included.
- Let your room shine even brighter with this contemporary Chrome look that is so versatile, and the design so sleek, it can serve as an accent for both traditional and modern décor.
- If you have an exceptionally high ceiling, an additional chain (2996CH) and stem (2999CH) are available.
- The 5 light Crosby linear chandelier is perfect in a large dining room or kitchen table.
- Takes five medium E26 up to 60W bulb equivalent
- The clear glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room.Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s the big fluorescent box in the center of your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- A sloped ceiling kit is included.
- What's in the Box: Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Mounting Screws, Lock up Knobs, Lock Washers, Canopy, Wire Nuts, Inspection Cable, Nipples, Loops, Hex Nuts, Lock Washers, Chain Links, (4) 6" Downrods, (4) 12" Downrods, Nipples, Thread Compound and Glass Shades. Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.