The 6 light linear chandelier features an Olde Bronze® finish and clear seeded glass shades. This fixture uses a 60 watt (max) bulb equivalent, measures a body height of 11.25" and a width of 15" and a length of 34" offers a 111" of lead wire. For a vintage look, consider using a antique filament bulbs (4071CLR.)
- Offers a vintage industrial design that works well with rustic, country and lodge décor.
- A sloped ceiling kit is included. Additional chain (2996OZ) and stem (2999OZ) are available for purchase if you have a taller ceiling.
- 6 light linear chandelier works perfect above a long kitchen or dining room table or above a larger kitchen island.
- Takes six medium E26 up to 60W bulbs equivalent
- The clear seeded glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture. It’s a beautiful light source in your living space.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
- A sloped ceiling kit is included.
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Lock Washers, Hex Nuts, Nipples, (1) Canopy, Wire Nuts, Downrods, Nipples, Thread Compound, Chan Link, Thumbscrews and Rubber Washers. Bulb(s) not included.
Be certain the electric current is turned off before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher - line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and a mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.