The Kimrose™ 12 light chandelier features two tiers of geometric shapes in a gorgeous Brushed Natural Brass finish and removeable Clear Fluted Glass shades.
- The unique lux Art Deco details of these carefully crafted Kimrose fixtures are sure to start a conversation.
- Featuring geometric shapes, this 12-light Kimrose chandelier exudes Art Deco design at its most luxurious. Its multiple rounded corners, gorgeous Brushed Natural Brass finish, and fluted glass indulge the senses and beg for admiration.
- This chandelier is all about creating the look you want. It contains multiple stems for customizable lengths. You can also use a combination of stem and chain. Keep the fluted glass shades for a subtle lighting effect or remove them for a more natural lighting.
- This larger chandelier is most comfortable in a foyer, great room, or a dining room with a cathedral ceiling.
- Takes twelve E12 up to 60W candelabra bulbs or equivalent LED bulbs. (Bulbs not included.)
- The cylinders are clear, so they produce an ambient light, while their ribbing creates a unique, subtle lighting effect. For more natural lighting, simply remove the cylinders.
- The candle arms come preassembled, making them easier to install. There are no minimum or maximums for hanging heights.
Cleaning instructions: Be certain the electric current is turned off before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.