The Barrington 4 light vanity light with Distressed Black finish, wood tone, and clear seeded glass measures 29.5" in width and 9.13" in body height. Requires four 60W max bulbs (not included).
- Create a bold sense of style in your space with this handsome vintage industrial design in Distressed Black. Works especially well with rustic, lodge and traditional interiors. For the ideal spot, hang above a wide bathroom or powder room mirror. (Tip: The width of the vanity light should not exceed the width of the mirror.) Extend a coordinated look throughout your home as well with this collection's other fine fixtures, including a wall sconce and flush mount.
- Choose whether to mount the glass facing up or down. This charming fixture is also conveniently damp rated, with water resistant finishes and galvanized undercoating for high humidity areas.
- The 4 light Barrington vanity light is perfect in a powder room or bathroom.
- Takes four medium E26 up to 60W bulb equivalent
- The clear seeded glass provides a beautiful, ambient lighting to the entire room. Think of it as a foundation or a canvas upon which to paint a distinctive lighting picture.
- CSA UL Listed Damp Engineered for high humidity areas such as enclosed porches, sunrooms, bathrooms and more. Created with water resistant, durable finishes and incorporates galvanized undercoating on all metal surfaces as well as stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Can install with glass up or down. Vintage industrial bulbs can be installed (4071CLR).
- What's in the Box: (1) Mounting Strap, Strap Mounting Screws, Mounting Screws, Lockwasher, Lock up Knobs, Wire Nuts and (4) Glass Shade(s). Bulb(s) not included.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.