The Brianne™ 1 light wall features a uniquely cinched glass shade against a Brushed Natural Brass starburst backplate.
- Mid-century modern design keeps the retro alive, and Brianne keeps it luxurious.
- The starburst is the quintessential mid-century motif. It can be found on vintage clocks, mirrors, and even furniture. Brianne features this iconic design on its backplate, beautifully elevating it to luxurious heights.
- A versatile piece, this sconce can be used to frame a bathroom mirror or a living room fireplace, in a dining room or down a hallway.
- Takes one medium A19 up to 75W bulb or equivalent LED bulb. (Bulb not included.)
- Brianne offers a natural, ambient light.
Cleaning instructions: Be certain the electric current is turned off before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as its abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.