Customizable RLM Return Policy
Kichler Lighting will not accept returns of Customizable RLM configurations or component parts. The only exceptions to this Policy are your receipt of:
- Incorrect or missing component parts resulting in an incorrect configuration;
- Noticeably damaged outer product packaging; and
- Defective component parts (defects must exist at the time you receive the product).
In the event of any of these occurrences, please contact your lighting showroom or lighting distributor and provide proof of both your purchase and the reason for the return (i.e. photographs of damaged product packaging, defective component parts, and incorrect component parts). If after inspection your return is approved, you will have the option of receiving replacement component parts or a credit for the item.
Note the following:
- Component parts (shades, stems, arms, posts, sockets, mounts, cages, swivel components, and jelly jars) returned for replacement will be replaced with like-kind component parts; exchanges for a different style component part are not allowed.
- Items determined to have been installed or used in any way will not be accepted for return and may be shipped back to you at your cost.
- Component parts that are damaged while in your possession will not be accepted for return.
- RLM configurations or component parts are also ineligible for our stock exchange and IllumiNation Defective Allowance programs.
- Field disposal is not permitted.