Thoughtful Designs that Mix and Match with Any Style
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (January 9, 2018) – Kichler,® a leader in innovative lighting, appeals to eclectic tastes with the unveiling of the 2018 line. The new fixtures showcase endless creative possibilities and trending finishes including mixed metals and the look of weathered wood, with touches of vintage nautical designs.
“Kichler’s 2018 introductions were thoughtfully designed with the eclectic homeowner in mind,” said Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler. “Whether upgrading an existing bath or furnishing a brand new one, we are providing an array of style options to boost any bath’s appeal and meet the needs of consumers with contrasting tastes.”
Key products from the 2018 Kichler bath line include:
Flagship offers a nautical-inspired feel that doesn’t overlook the details. Ribbed and textured glass shapes and exposed cloth-covered cords are reminiscent of vintage designs. Flagship is available in two-, three- and four-light options, a wall sconce, and features a Classic Pewter finish.
The look of rustic, reclaimed wood planking serves as a backdrop for Dalwood’s unexpected style. The seeded glass will add a vintage feel to any bath décor. Available in two-, three- and four-light options, or wall sconce, Dalwood comes in Classic Pewter with Rubbed Grey back plate.
Bring a touch of the outdoors in with Clyde’s open rustic canopy style and gooseneck arm design. Mixed finishes, a vintage-inspired socket and diamond knurl banding enhance the industrial look. The fixture is available as a two- or three- light options, or wall sconce, and finished in Olde Bronze™ and Natural Brass.
High-resolution images of the full 2018 new bath collection product line are available upon request.
Kichler’s decorative lighting collections add a high element of style to a variety of interior settings. The 2018 line incorporates inspiration from new, unique sources and reinforces Kichler as a leader in design. All products in the 2018 offering come with a limited lifetime warranty. To view the new collections firsthand, visit the Kichler booth #W5942 at the International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage