CLEVELAND, OHIO (August 20, 2018) Kichler Lighting today announced that Tony Davidson, 66, CEO and President of Kichler Lighting, announced his intention to retire. Irene Tasi, currently Vice President of Sales at Masco Cabinetry, a business unit of Masco Corporation, Kichler's parent company, will assume the role of President of Kichler on August 27, 2018.
Mr. Davidson joined Kichler in 1986 as Vice President of Sales. After being in that position for 11 years, he became President of Kichler's Fixtures Division. In 2001, he was named the CEO and President of Kichler and currently holds that position. Under Davidson's leadership, Kichler has experienced substantial growth, introduced innovative new products and developed a culture of excellence.
"I am grateful to have spent over 32 years with this great company and deeply honored to have had the opportunity to lead it for the past 17 years" said Davidson. I have had the privilege of working with an extraordinary team and am very proud of what the Kichler team has accomplished. I believe that Kichler is well positioned for future success and I know I am leaving it in good hands," Said Davidson
Said Keith Allman, Masco Corporation's President and CEO, "I would like to recognize Tony's significant and numerous contributions to Kichler and the lighting industry. He has been a leader among his peers in the industry for many years and instrumental in shaping Kichler into the premier lighting company it is today. We have been very fortunate to have Tony as President of Kichler and thank him for his commitment to ensuring a smooth transition. We wish him well in his retirement."
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- High-End Performance Meets Style and Comfort in Kichler Lighting’s New Ceiling Fans Décor Release
- Kichler Lighting Illuminates the Soft and Simplistic with New Modern and Ceiling Space Collections
- Kichler Lighting Announces 2023 Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage