High-gloss finishes and RLM provide consumers with new exterior lighting options
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (February 19, 2019) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, expands its outdoor line to include introductions for 2019. With a focus on vintage and farmhouse industrial, and new high-gloss finishes, the outdoor collections add visual interest to highlight architectural details in exterior settings. The new fixture families are the perfect complement for modern farmhouse designs.
“Consumers continue to be drawn to the modern farmhouse trend made popular over the last few years by celebrity DIYers,” says Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler Lighting. “These new collections
showcase our take on the popular home décor trend, while providing an elevated lighting effect through RLM (reflector light microscopy – fixtures that direct light with precision, originally used in industrial spaces in the early 20th century).”
2019 Kichler decorative outdoor collections include:
Industrial meets modern farmhouse with Pier™. The Weathered Zinc removable cage offers vintage appeal, while the bright white interior enhances and reflects the light for essential nighttime illumination. The new, on-trend Glossy Grey or White finish works with a variety of popular home colors and architectural styles. Available options include 12- and 16-inch wall mounts and two sizes of convertible pendants/semi-flush fixtures.
Give any exterior entryway a cozy, vintage farmhouse feel with Pellinord™. A sweeping gooseneck and two-tone High Gloss Black/Anvil Iron finish adds visual interest – day or night. Two sizes accommodate different architectural needs, including an eight- and 10-inch wall mount.
High-resolution images of the full 2019 decorative outdoor product line are available upon request.
Kichler Lighting's outdoor lighting options add a high element of style to exterior settings. The new introductions reinforce Kichler Lighting as a leader in design with a wide array of bold statement pieces. All products in the 2019 line come with a lifetime limited warranty and are currently in stock. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler Lighting booth #N1763 at The International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage