Vast Offering of LED Lighting Collections Reflects a Wide Range of Design Personalities
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (June 20, 2018) – How do you select the one perfect light not only that defines and adds beauty to any space, but one that connects you and your home? Consumers now have even more options from élan® Lighting, a Kichler brand, to include on-trend, LED lighting fixtures that seamlessly blend with many décors.
“Each fixture in our new collection conveys a European-contemporary feel,” said Nicole Edmiston, product manager, élan Lighting. “The illumination from the sculpture accents a space while reflecting the homeowner’s taste. We’re happy to offer options ranging from modern contemporary to an elegant, transitional flair that elevates and defines a room.”
The new 2018 LED élan Lighting collections include:
With pure illumination that accents a space, you may ask yourself: is it a light or modern art? The new Axis collection makes a dynamic statement with interlinking geometric lines, contrasting colors and contemporary simplicity. Available in two sizes, the Axis pendant features Matte Black and Chrome finishes.
A little flash, a lot of brilliance. Inspired by vintage door hardware and reminiscent of antique jewelry, the Arabella collection illuminates from within for a stunning effect that casts light both up and down. Available in a Polished Nickel finish, this modern glam line includes a five-light linear pendant, three- and six-light ring pendant, and one-light sconce.
Make your personal mark. Move the arms on the new Charter collection however the mood fits. Light emits from each faux wood plank, allowing you to adjust your space, style and surroundings. Then, in six months, change it up. The minimalist, mid-century inspiration stays, while the look evolves with the times. Featuring Faux Wood and Polished Nickel finishes, this modern collection includes a chandelier and coordinating wall sconce.
The Kordan collection’s finish and form are inspired by a cocktail shaker in a sleek Matte Black finish. Mix it up how you like with wires that can be adjusted during installation: in perfect linear sync, in a pattern or randomized. Kordan projects both up and down lighting and the collection features a single mini-pendant, pendant cluster and linear pendant cluster.
All élan Lighting products come with a limited warranty, with a three-year warranty on all LED products. Products under the élan Lighting brand include ceiling lights, chandeliers, LED, mini-pendants, pendants, sconce and vanity lights. For an introduction to the new collections, visit the élan showroom #3519 at the Dallas International Lighting Market. Kichler’s core product showroom is located at #4103. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit elan-lighting.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage