Versatile New Line Features Oversized Fixtures and Focuses on Outdoor Living
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (January 9, 2018) – Kichler,® a leader in innovative lighting, continues to bring the indoors outside with an expansive offering of new exterior fixtures. Ranging from updated traditional to on-trend vintage industrial designs, the 2018 line includes outdoor chandeliers and integrated LED fixtures. No detail is overlooked—style or quality—to provide superior lighting and numerous options for today’s discerning homeowners.
“Demand for additional exterior lighting design choices continues to grow,” Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler. “Our new exterior fixtures—with a wide array of finishes, styles and sizes—help consumers make the outdoors a true extension of their indoor living spaces.”
Key products from the 2018 Kichler outdoor line include:
Leaded-glass window panes provide the inspiration for Bay Village’s™ time-worn style. Clear-seeded glass mirrors the look of vintage glass, for a beautiful addition to houses of any age – from century homes to new construction. This updated, traditional collection includes three sizes of wall lanterns, a post and a pendant, and is available in a Weathered Zinc finish.
With a simple ironwork structure, Mill Lane borrows its style from the classic lanterns found in America’s western and coastal towns at the turn of the century. Clear-seeded glass adds to the vintage look.
Mill Lane is available in three sizes of wall lanterns, a pendant, post, and flush mount, and features an Anvil Iron finish.
A corrugated back plate with a galvanized steel finish adds a rustic feel to the Wayland collection. Inspired by vintage steel cans and doors from the 1950’s, the all-metal housing stands up like a modern-day champ. Wayland includes three sizes of wall lanterns, a semi- and flush mount and features a Weathered Zinc finish.
High-resolution images of the full 2018 decorative outdoor product line are available upon request.
Kichler outdoor lighting options are certain to add a high element of style to exterior settings. The 2018 line reinforces Kichler as a leader in design with a wide array of bold statement pieces, perfect for adding pizazz to any outdoor living space. To view the new collections firsthand, visit the Kichler booth #W5942 at the International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage