INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (June 20, 2018) – Kichler,® a leader in innovative lighting, expands line of reclaimed wood statement pieces – a trend that remains popular in home décor. The Reclaimed Collection is a carefully curated line of fixtures that shines light on repurposing salvaged materials. The inherent beauty in each piece of wood is brought to life through distinctive lighting designs that make an uncommon statement in any home.
One by one, and all by hand, local artisans work to remove some imperfections while highlighting others. The wood’s natural beauty and marks of time speak to a life well spent, including weathered corners, patinaed finishes and authentic nail markings. Kichler then transforms these pieces into beautiful light fixtures that complement an array of design tastes.
“Consumers continue to gravitate to authentic, interesting and unique finishes for their home as a way to tell their own story,” said Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler. “Following a successful launch earlier this year, the additions to Kichler’s Reclaimed line meet this need with captivating new options.”
Key products from the 2018 Kichler Reclaimed line include:
Inspired by sliding barn doors and rustic hardware, Ridgewood pays homage to the past while being firmly rooted in the present, delivering beautiful light over dining areas, kitchen islands and more. Ridgewood is available as a five-light linear chandelier.
Cuyahoga Mill™ brings authentic style to the home. Each shadow box is uniquely sized for a rustic take on vintage styling. Now it’s available in a two-light wall sconce, in addition to a five-light pendant or five-light linear chandelier.
Industrial Frames utilizes salvaged wood planks that are upcycled and polished for a luxe look and is now available as a wall sconce. Further customize this collection with vintage or modern bulb options. Industrial Frames also is available in a one-, three-, or five-light pendant.
High-resolution images of the full 2018 Kichler Reclaimed collection are available upon request.
Kichler’s Reclaimed collection celebrates the story behind salvaged materials and the skilled artisans who bring them back to life. The 2018 line offers a high element of vintage and rustic style for a variety of interior settings and reinforces Kichler as a leader in design. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler showroom #4103 at Lightovation – the Dallas International Lighting Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage