INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (October 16, 2018) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, is expanding their extensive offering with new introductions that affirm its leadership in both design and efficiency. Ranging from contemporary to rustic and farmhouse, Kichler Lighting’s new ceiling fans are visually appealing additions that boast high air-flow performance and LED light output. Designed with the consumer in mind, Kichler Lighting’s new collections accommodate mixing-and-matching any décor style in a variety of room settings, and make selecting the perfect fan that much easier.
“Kichler Lighting’s consumer needs and styles are top priority during our design process,” said Scott Williams, product manager – ceiling fans, Kichler. “We provide one of the largest selections of on-trend styles without sacrificing the performance consumers have come to expect from Kichler.”
2018 Ceiling Fan Décor Line:
Colerne™ brings a farmhouse feel to the home. The 52” wood-tone blades complement both rustic or modern settings and the vintage industrial design comes to life with metal accents. Colerne is complete with an integrated LED downlight producing 1600 lumens. Available finishes include Distressed Black with Auburn stained blades or Brushed Nickel with Weathered White Walnut blades.
With Zeus, contrasting polished and matte finishes combine for a powerful visual effect that adds a wow-factor to any large space. The blade irons support opposing blades simultaneously and the functional yet unique metal construction gives the fan a style that works beautifully in contemporary spaces. Zeus offers a 60” blade sweep and is available in White with Silver blades; Polished Nickel with Black blades; and Brushed Nickel with Silver blades.
Designed to nestle cleanly against the ceiling while still delivering a generous amount of airflow, Eris marries performance with style. Use inside or out – the sleek design, wet rating and 2300 lumen light output bring room-filling light to a variety of gathering spaces, including open-air patios or decks. Available finishes include Walnut, Brushed Nickel, White and Satin Black.
Jace™ offers smooth airflow and ambient light. The 60” curved, sweeping blades add an architectural element to any room – from traditional to modern. Jace is damp rated and produces 1600 lumens. Available finishes include Walnut with Walnut blades; Satin Black with Satin Black blades and White with Bamboo looking blades.
Ried combines unique wood tones with rustic-inspired finishes for a fan that delivers on the emerging modern-industrial trend. Rated for damp locations, such as an enclosed patio or sunroom, Ried provides a 56” blade span. Available finishes include Brushed Nickel with Walnut blades; Anvil Iron with Driftwood blades and Olde Bronze™ with Cherry blades. An optional light kit is offered separately.
Massive in scale and size, Gentry makes an impact visually and with impressive airflow. The 65” and 85” nine-blade designs are reminiscent of a wagon wheel and create a stunning visual effect. Gentry is damp rated and delivers 1,600 lumens of output for ambient light. Industrial-erainspired finishes include Anvil Iron with Distressed Antique Grey and Walnut blades; Distressed Black with Walnut and Walnut Shadowed blades; and Weathered Zinc with Weathered White and Dark Walnut blades.
Kichler® ceiling fans are the ideal additions for a multitude of settings as they not only offer high performance but add an element of style. The innovative designs and accessory options including LED light kits, coordinating decorative families, optional blade choices and controls, such as wall-mounted transmitters and remotes, allow customers to add flexibility and functionality with ease. All products in the 2018 introduction come with a limited warranty. For more information, or to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler Lighting LLC®
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage