INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (June 20, 2018) – Kichler,® a leader in innovative lighting, reveals a series of stunning chandeliers that help homeowners incorporate the latest trends of unique glass and mixed finishes to make an impact in the rooms of their home. Whether looking to modernize a foyer, dining room or bedroom, the newest introductions blend seamlessly with a variety of design tastes and fixture options. Finding inspiration in vintage styles, urban settings and even the galaxy, Kichler continues to elevate design and answer consumers’ demand for personalized spaces.
“Our collections take a singular style or trend and interpret it for a variety of applications,” says Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler. “Homeowners can mix-and-match Kichler’s indoor decorative options with our chandeliers or carry the same look throughout the home.”
2018 Kichler chandelier collections include:
The versatility of Marilyn brings a touch of retro inspiration and modern finishes to both contemporary and traditional spaces. The collection features linear arms, clear seeded globed glass and a shiny Polished Nickel finish with velvety Matte Black accents. Marilyn is available in a four- and six-light chandelier, one-light pendant and one-light wall sconce.
Ibis features adjustable rings that allow for customization based on style or mood – line them up for a linear look or reposition for a bolder focal point. Showcasing a two-tone Polished Nickel and Natural Brass Finish assures the fixture family can work with a variety of backdrops. Ibis is available as one-, three- and four-light pendant.
Crystal accents, nickel-tone arms and radiant light come together with Eris. Modernizing the 1960’s-inspired sputnik, this collection is designed to work in a variety of spaces, including contemporary or urban, loft-like settings. Eris is available in a Chrome finish as a six-and eight-light chandelier and four-light semi-flush.
High-resolution images are available upon request.
Kichler’s decorative lighting collections add a high element of style to a variety of interior settings. The mid-year 2018line incorporates inspiration from new, unique sources and reinforces Kichler as a leader in design. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler showroom #4103 at Lightovation – the Dallas International Lighting Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage