Extensive Product Offering and Fresh Designs Provide Elevated Options for Builders
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (January 9, 2018) – Kichler®, a leader in innovative lighting, expands its New Street line with indoor solutions that elevate builder offerings. From classic designs with unexpected updates to Arts & Craft style with Asian influences, Kichler’s expanded selection provides fixtures that match evolving tastes.
“Kichler understands the demands builders are facing when it comes to personalizing new builds,” says Inna Vaytsman, product manager, Kichler. “One of the easiest ways to meet this need is through a variety of lighting options that homeowners can connect with. Kichler continues to support builders with the quality and performance they rely on, and the options and on-trend styles homeowners demand.”
Key products from the 2018 Kichler New Street interior line include:
Harmony’s unassuming style is appealing to a wide array of design tastes. Gently curved arms and sculpted sockets are finished nicely with a clear glass. The collection includes a mini pendant, semi-flush, and three- and five-light foyer chandeliers. Bath offerings include a wall sconce, two-, three-, and four-light option. Harmony is finished in Brushed Nickel and Olde Bronze™.
Tuscany’s classic design includes tumbler-shaped shades and a seedy glass texture. The structure’s orb-like ironwork adds dimension that is sure to complement any décor – from rustic to chic. The collection is complete with a mini pendant, and three- and five-light chandeliers. Tuscany is available in an Olde Bronze™ finish.
Tao brings Asian influence to Arts & Crafts style with balanced, cage-like structures and lantern-inspired, rectangular Satin-Etched Opal Glass. The result is a style that’s pure and peaceful. Tao is available in a mini pendant, pendant, three- and five-light chandelier, and a nine-light, two-tier foyer chandelier. Bath collections include a two-, three-, and four-light, and wall sconce. Tao is complete in a Brushed Nickel or Olde Bronze™ finish.
High-resolution images of the full 2018 New Street product line are available upon request.
Since 2010, professional builders have continued to name Kichler the No. 1 decorative fixture brand in terms of quality, and recommend more than any other competitive option. The 2018 New Street line reinforces Kichler as a leader in design with lighting options that deliver exceptional style and performance for interior and exterior applications. All products in the line come with a limited warranty. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage