INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (September 4, 2018) –Kichler,a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, introduces new modern farmhouse fixtures that respond to growing consumer demand. With inspirations taken from exposed beams and rustic wood, prominent metals and vintage materials, these new families evoke a warm, weathered and inviting feel in the home. Ranging from pendants and chandeliers to sconces and flush mounts, each boasts a two-tone finish and approachable design
“Consumers continue to be drawn to farmhouse style but aren’t always sure how to incorporate it into their existing home’s décor,” said Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler. “We’ve infused clean, modern lines with popular farmhouse elements to create fixtures that will blend seamlessly with a variety of décor options.”
Key products from the 2018 modern farmhouse introduction include:
- The popular industrial-inspired cage gets a refreshing update with Peyton. Squared edges and lines in a blend of Whitewashed Wood and Polished and Satin Nickel accents create a soft, modern style. Peyton is available as a five-light chandelier, pendant, two-light wall sconce and three-light flush mount.
- Marquee brings a contemporary spin to a farmhouse staple by mixing clean, simple lines with a smooth Whitewashed Wood and Weathered Zinc finish. The clear globes add a polished finishing touch. Marquee is complete in a six-light linear, 6-light round chandelier with offset glass globes, two-light pendant, wall sconce and flush mount.
- Vintage milk cans provide the inspiration for Montauk’s simple style. Hang as a statement piece over a table or use several for added farmhouse flair: the distinctive Light Blue Enamel and Polished Nickel details work beautifully with subdued decorating color palettes. Montauk is available as a one- and three-light pendant.
High-resolution images are available upon request.
The new introduction offers a high element of modernized vintage and rustic style for a variety of interior settings and reinforces Kichler as a leader in design. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage