INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (February 19, 2019) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, introduces vintage inspirations and unique glass applications in its new decorative bath collections. Its interpretation of refined vintage makes these collections appropriate for a variety of settings, including traditional, mid-century modern, transitional and modern farmhouse.
“Incorporating vintage materials soften the lines and textures found in today’s popular décor styles,” says Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler Lighting. “With this year’s bath introductions, we’re providing consumers with approachable solutions that add to the visual impact of the room, while helping to balance the overall design.”
2019 Kichler decorative bath collections include:
Vintage telegraph and electrical insulator glass found through the early and mid-1900s serve as the inspiration for Kichler’s Talland bath collection. The refined vintage glass and Chrome minimalist mounting add a touch of feminine to an otherwise industrial style. Talland is complete with a sconce, and two-, three-, and four-light bath options.
A classic glasswork technique from the 1940s is reimagined in Karmarie™. The unique “hobnail” pattern on each shade mimics a raised bubble pattern found often in retro drinking glasses, vases and bowls. Combined with modern styling, the look works beautifully in modern farmhouse or Victorian settings. Karmarie is finished in Olde Bronze™ and Polished Nickel. The complete collection includes a sconce, two-, three-, and four-light options, and mini pendant.
High-resolution images of the full 2019 decorative bath product line are available upon request.
Kichler Lighting’s decorative lighting adds a high element of style to a variety of interior settings. The January introductions incorporate unique glass elements and inspiration from vintage sources, reinforcing Kichler Lighting as a leader in design. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler Lighting booth #N1763 at The International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage