New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (June 19, 2019) – New LED bath collections by élan®, a Kichler Lighting brand, offer contemporary, European-style lighting that delivers high style and makes a striking statement. Showcasing distinctive glass textures and polished finishes, the new introductions bring art forms to life and provide consumers with sophisticated options for their home.
“The newest introductions of élan fixtures present both art and function, made possible by our integration of LED lighting,” said Chrissy Sobonya, élan product manager, Kichler Lighting. “Finding inspiration in nature, modern art and vintage sources enable us to provide the elevated design options our customers have come to expect from élan.”
The new 2019 LED élan collections include:
Inspired by the decorative beauty of luminaries at night, the thin lines of the Santora™ collection allow soft touches of light to peek through, creating a relaxing and cozy atmosphere in the bath. Santora is available as a sconce and two-, three- and four-light vanity; and is finished in Chrome.
Delaine™ features clusters of clear glass with crystal inlay, adding the perfect modern glam and sparkle to a bathroom or powder room. The collection is finished in Polished Chrome and offered as a sconce and two-, three- and four-light vanity.
The vintage bubble glass and sleek linear design of Vada is sure to capture the attention of guests. Vada is finished in Polished Nickel and features fastener and knob accents for added sophistication. Ideal for the modern bathroom, the collection is complete as a sconce and two-, three- and four-light vanity.
The Ammiras™ collection radiates glam and sparkle with its jewelry-inspired textured glass encased in smooth Polished Chrome finish endcaps. Ammiras is available as a sconce and two-, three- and four-light vanity.
High-resolution images of the full 2019 élan product line are available upon request.
All élan products come with a three-year limited warranty on all LED products. Products under the élan brand include ceiling lights, chandeliers, mini-pendants, pendants, sconces and vanity lights. For an introduction to the new élan collections, visit the Kichler Lighting showroom #4103 at Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage