Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (June 19, 2019) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceilings fans, responds to consumer demand for on-trend finishes that span a variety of design styles. From traditional and transitional, to vintage-industrial or contemporary, Kichler Lighting helps homeowners incorporate the most popular finishes in a variety of home décor styles.
“Our Natural Brass finish continues to be in high demand,” says Tia Bahr, director of product management, Kichler Lighting. “Our customers’ design preferences span a wide range of styles and we are providing them with more lighting options that include popular finishes to complement their current décor.”
2019 Kichler collections include:
Thisbe™ showcases elegant curves, fabric-covered rope detail and white linen shades for an updated classic style. The collection complements updated traditional décor and the modern Victorian-style trend and is complete in a Natural Brass or Classic Pewter finish. Thisbe is available as a six- and nine-light chandelier, a three-light mini chandelier and four-light large foyer pendant.
The new Azores™ collection features a vintage-industrial inspired silhouette with clear ribbed glass. Mounted horizontally makes this the perfect addition for the bath or vanity. Azores is available in Natural Brass or Classic Pewter finishes, and has a 16-inch, 25-inch or 32-inch wall mount.
Inspired by vintage coastal design, the new Kichler Tollis™ collection offers a white dome, clear ribbed glass and a dual finish to help set the tone for a relaxing atmosphere. Tollis complements minimalistic nautical décor and is available as a large and small pendant, and three-light flush mount. The collection is complete with a White and Brushed Nickel or White and Natural Brass finish.
The transitional style of Roux™ brings the combination of unique, clear ribbed glass and metalwork together for a distinct and sophisticated look. Choose from two finishes: Brushed Nickel for rooms with cool tones or Natural Brass for warmer, brighter rooms. Roux is available as a three-light pendant.
High-resolution images of the full 2019 decorative product line are available upon request.
Kichler Lighting’s decorative lighting adds a high element of style to a variety of interior settings. The June introductions incorporate updated natural brass finishes and inspiration from new, unique sources, reinforcing Kichler Lighting as a leader in design. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler Lighting showroom #4103 at Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage