Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
New design options answer consumer demand for statement lighting in new home builds
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (February 19, 2019) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, introduces new fixture families to support builders with the quality and performance they rely on and address the design preferences of consumers. The New Street collections include lighting options designed to create high impact with stylish, statement-making chandeliers. Brought together with coordinating finishes such as Black and Natural Brass, this introduction makes mixing-and-matching fixtures and styles easier than ever.
“Consumers want trend forward lighting options that allow them to personalize their new home builds,” says Inna Vaytsman, builder product manager, Kichler Lighting. “Included are larger linear, drum and orb statement pieces that bring impact and visual appeal into a variety of home settings. This year’s New Street release continues to help builders address evolving needs.”
2019 Kichler New Street interior line collections include:
Warm and welcoming tones give Marimount™ a rustic feel. The wood-appearance structure offers weathered style in a rich Auburn finish, framed in Black metal. Removeable clear glass shades complete this design with a customizable option. Marimount is available in a pendant, four-light foyer pendant, and five-light linear chandelier.
Two on-trend finishes deliver sleek industrial-era style with Piston. Natural Brass accents add the shine, while the Black mesh cage forms the structure. This collection is available as a six-light chandelier, four-light oval chandelier, six-light foyer pendant, and mini pendant.
High-resolution images of the full 2019 New Street line are available upon request.
Since 2010, professional builders have continued to name Kichler the No. 1 decorative fixture brand in terms of quality and recommend more than any other competitive option. The 2019 New Street line reinforces Kichler Lighting as a leader in design with lighting options that deliver exceptional style and performance for interior and exterior applications. All products in the line come with a limited warranty. To view the collections firsthand, visit the Kichler Lighting booth #N1763 at The International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Announces 2023 Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage