New 12V LED Flood Light with Variable Lumen Output makes it easier than ever to design, install and service landscape lighting
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (August 28, 2018) – Kichler, a leader in innovative lighting, introduces the 12V LED Flood Light with Variable Lumen Output (VLO) that not only delivers incredible light, but opens up new application possibilities. With Kichler’s finest integrated LED technology it helps to illuminate neighborhood entrances, treelined perimeters or light commercial jobs.
The 12V LED Flood Light features Kichler VLO technology, now in low-voltage flood. Three lumen output choices are offered from a single fixture and can be adjusted electronically with a switching magnet. And, changing the lumen level is easy – simply hold the magnet over the lumen adjustment locator to begin programming mode. The magnetic switch is fully protected from moisture by being potted on the driver, which guards against water ingression to ensure performance.
The 12V LED Flood Light with VLO offers custom optics with enhanced beam spread, one of the widest available in the professional low-voltage integrated category. It also features center-to-edge reflector optics that are engineered to deliver the precise amount of light evenly across applications at each lumen output level. Now, it’s easier than ever for landscape contractors and installers to design, install and service landscape lighting. They can offer more lumen options while carrying less fixture inventory, install the fixture closer to the application, or use even fewer fixtures for extra-wide applications, and still get a full flood effect.
“The new 12V LED Flood Light with VLO changes everything,” says Scott Pesta, senior product manager, Kichler. “ Landscape contractors now have a wider variety of design options during the initial installation for the right amount of light output that allows flexibility to adjust years down the road as application needs change.”
The 12V LED Flood Light with VLO boasts advanced technology and reliability, without compromising the design and aesthetic appearance demanded in a professional grade landscape product. The fixture is offered in Textured Architectural Bronze and Textured Black finishes and is backed by a 15-year warranty.
High-resolution images of the new 12V LED Flood Light with Variable Lumen Output are available upon request.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage