Consumers Asked, Kichler Delivers as Interior Product Line Debuts at the 2018 International Builders’ Show
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (January 9, 2018) – Kichler,® a leader in innovative lighting, reveals a line of indoor lighting solutions answering homeowners’ needs to help personalize and transform their interior spaces. The collections feature bold asymmetrical and mixed-metal designs, new gold finishes, oversized pendants and integrated LED fixtures. Kichler’s introducing decorative fixtures, ranging from updated traditional to vintage industrial that appeal to a multitude of tastes.
“We’re continuing to see formal spaces in the home phasing out and consumers morphing large gathering rooms together,” Tia Bahr, senior product manager, Kichler. “This allows an opportunity for them to tap into their personal style with unconventional lighting options—use of larger linear chandeliers or oversized pendants—in these spaces.”
Key products from the 2018 Kichler indoor line include:
Geometric lines suspend soft orbs for a style that wows at first sight. From mid-century modern living spaces and contemporary kitchens, to minimalistic dining rooms, Aura’s asymmetrical grid adds balance and interest to a variety of decors. Aura is available in a one- or three-light pendant, and a five- or seven-light chandelier; and features a Polished Nickel finish.
Depth, dimension and geometric interest come together to give Aldergate™ an uncommon style. Overlapping grids in contrasting finishes bring structural allure and softly diffuse the light. The look is inspired by industrial trends – yet sophisticated enough to work in traditional spaces. Featuring mixed metals in Natural Brass and Black finishes, Aldergate is available as a three-light pendant and semi flush, four- or six-light linear chandelier, foyer light and wall sconce.
Inspired by vintage industrial shipping crates, Moorgate™ fixtures feature clear, cylindrical glass and an oversized X-pattern in a rich Black and Natural Brass finish combination. Knurled sockets bring a premium detail to this substantial, yet simple, statement piece. Moorgate is available as a one-light pendant and five- or seven-light linear chandelier.
Inspired by the way light shines on a waterfall, Serene takes a contemporary approach to classic mid-century shapes, with soft curves juxtaposed against layers of textured glass. The LED light reflects off of these surfaces, bringing brilliant illumination to any space. Serene is available as a linear chandelier and wall sconce in Natural Brass and Brushed Nickel finishes.
Reminiscent of ancient Egyptian jewelry, each fixture in the Shefali collection combines warm finishes with cool textures. The geometric, offset cutouts add dimensional texture, and shape silhouettes allow the light to peak through, enhancing the visual interest. Shefali is available as a three- or four-light pendant, eight-light linear chandelier and wall sconce, and features Kichler’s new Pharaoh Gold finish.
High-resolution images of the full 2018 decorative indoor product line are available upon request.
Kichler’s decorative lighting collections add a high element of style to a variety of interior settings. The 2018 line incorporates inspiration from new, unique sources and reinforces Kichler as a leader in design. To view the new collections firsthand, visit the Kichler booth #W5942 at the International Builders’ Show. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- High-End Performance Meets Style and Comfort in Kichler Lighting’s New Ceiling Fans Décor Release
- Kichler Lighting Illuminates the Soft and Simplistic with New Modern and Ceiling Space Collections
- Kichler Lighting Announces 2023 Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage