INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (June 20, 2018) – Kichler,® a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, is expanding their comprehensive offering with additions to their décor line. Kichler’s ceiling fan designs not only are unique and trend forward but engineered for optimal air flow efficiency.
With the many sizes, finishes and styles the ceiling fans turn into focal points that homeowners will love – for any room. From low-ceiling options to energy-efficient LED light kits, there is a perfect solution that will complement any design taste and add a breath of fresh air to the room.
“Kichler offers one of the largest collections of on-trend styles available, and feature some of the most unique textures you’ll find,” said Scott Williams, product manager – ceiling fans, Kichler. “Our ceiling fans make any space more comfortable and more beautiful.”
2018 Ceiling Fan Décor Line:
Vintage industrial meets modern farmhouse with the new Colerne collection. The five-blade, LED fan features a 52-inch blade sweep and coordinates with the decorative collection of linear chandeliers, pendants and sconces. Colerne is available in dual finishes – Brushed Nickel with Weathered White Walnut blades and also Distressed Black.
The unprecedented modern panache of Eris adds visual appeal with its 60” three-blade sweep design and large scale, low-ceiling hugger style. This LED fixture offers a uniquely high 23W (2300 Lumens) output of light. Eris also comes with an optional down rod hanger system to extend from the ceiling and is wet rated. Finishes include White, Nickel, Black and Walnut.
Zeus touts simple, yet powerful lines and sleek, split blade arm design, perfect for a contemporary setting. Its three interconnected blades include a unique split blade arm design. Zeus features an LED focal light with transparent polycarbonate diffuser. Finishes include Polished Nickel with Black blades, Brushed Nickel with Silver blades and White with Silver blades.
Kichler ceiling fans are the ideal additions for a multitude of settings as they not only offer high performance but add an element of style. The innovative designs and accessory options including LED light kits, coordinating decorative families, optional blade choices and controls, such as wall-mounted transmitters and remotes, allow customers to add flexibility and functionality with ease. All products in the 2018 Décor line come with a limited warranty. For more information, or to locate your nearest distributor, please visit Kichler.com.
Kichler strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler socially on:
Social media mentioning disclosures
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®