Classic decorating style is updated with new lighting fixture options
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (January 8, 2020) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, announces a refresh to a selection of its traditional styles. As trends change, Kichler Lighting has adopted an “Updated Traditional” style and applied it to new products – offering clean, minimalistic designs with classic elements that pair well with any décor.
“Traditional doesn’t have to mean boring when it comes to your lighting fixtures,” explains Jeff Dross, Corporate Director of Education and Industry, Kichler Lighting. “At Kichler [Lighting], we observe modern design trends and develop our products to reflect the changing landscape – allowing for traditional pieces to find a place in a multitude of personal spaces.”
2020 Kichler Lighting Updated Traditional collections include:
With a classic dome or basket silhouette and a minimalistic design, Capitol Hill perfectly embodies the Updated Traditional design trend. Clean lines and timeless elements allow this product to seamlessly fit into consumers’ design schemes. The Capitol Hill collection may be integrated throughout the home with its three-light pendant, two-light wall sconce, and six- and eight-light chandelier offerings.
Combining a minimalist design and traditional elements, the Darton™ includes a tapered glass shade and clean lines for an updated, yet classic look. The Darton is offered in brushed natural brass or classic pewter to fit a range of décors. It is available in a four-light foyer chandelier, a five-light linear chandelier, or a convertible three-light pendant.
High-resolution images of the complete 2020 product line are available upon request.
As a leader in innovative lighting, Kichler Lighting strives to offer designs that reflect the changing trends in décor and living spaces – as seen in the Updated Traditional pieces. To view the collections in person, visit the Kichler Lighting booth #DTM4103 at Dallas Lightovation. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage