An exquisite array and art of glam options now available for consumers
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (January 8, 2020) – Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, introduces new, glamorous collections with a balance of understated and overstated pieces to make the most sublime statement. Inspired by Old Hollywood, Art Deco and 1960’s and 1970’s, collection pieces feature finishing touches including mirrored finishes and shiny metallics that pair well with everything from monochromatic, pastels, black and white more regal jewel tones.
“Glam has a magic to it, and it’s easy to bring into your décor in a big way or small one,” says Jeff Dross, Corporate Director of Education and Industry, Kichler Lighting. “At Kichler [Lighting], we offer consumers sensible and flexible lighting options – with glam and glitz, but without overpowering the visual impact and design of the space.”
2020 Kichler Lighting Art of Glam collections include:
Nineteen seventies soft glam and 1920’s art-deco serve as the inspiration for the new Kadas™ collection. Its gentle curved arms and crystal rods add modern touches to six- and eight-light chandeliers and a two-light wall sconce options. The perfect addition to a dramatic kitchen or elegant dining room, Kadas is available in Polished Nickel with two sets of candle sleeves in either Polished Nickel or Black to match to the fixture of your selection.
A modern take on classic crystal, Alexia showcases a mix of sparkling accents and mixed finishes. From the beauty of a five-light round or five-light oval chandelier to a three-light semi-flush, the glam collection pieces feature Textured Black bands and Natural Brass chain details. The look is an exquisite addition to any interior space.
High-resolution images of the complete 2020 product line are available upon request.
Kichler Lighting’s Art of Glam collections incorporate an accessible, yet versatile look and feel to interior settings. An industry leader, Kichler Lighting introduces a collection of new pieces that showcase a variety of design elements - from shiny mixed metals and metallic accents to beading. To view the collections in person, visit the Kichler Lighting booth #DTM4103 at Dallas Lightovation. For more information, and to locate your nearest distributor, please visit kichler.com.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Mich., Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage