Robin Suttell, Falls & Co. | 216.696.5307 | email@example.com
Kichler Lighting LLC Embraces Cottagecore Style with New Homestead Collection
Inspired by a simple life, 10 families of expertly curated fixtures incorporate fine finishes and thoughtful architectural details to invite warmth and comfort into any home.
INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (april 13, 2022) – Kichler Lighting’s new Homestead Collection is as dreamy as it is cozy. This line of expertly curated fixtures pulls inspiration from the warmth and comfort of cottagecore, rustic, farmhouse, Edwardian and vintage styles, adding a charming mix of romance and simplicity to any space.
The Homestead Collection mixes the feel of old and new across 10 style families and 81 new SKUs. It builds on the cottagecore trend of nesting at home and slower living, echoing consumers’ increased interest in homespun crafts, antiques and family heirlooms and closeness to nature and gardening. This collection is reminiscent of sun-faded aesthetics that effortlessly blend with romantic, nostalgic interiors.
“The Homestead Collection embodies our heightened admiration for heirlooms and personal objects that tell a story. This innate sensibility combined with warm and relaxed, yet elegant interiors, provides us comfort and familiarity in an elevated way,” says Kichler Lighting’s Creative Director Greg Martin. “Through blending timeless, historic design elements with the stories embedded in our treasured belongings, a new and fresh heritage emerges.”
The 10 Homestead Collection families are:
Baile™ – This fixture design breathes new life into the classic gathered-wheat motif to delight and captivate while reinvigorating any space. Bold and warm, fresh yet vintage, it’s here to stay. Baile’s chandeliers and sconces come in Greige with Brushed Nickel or Natural Brass with Black finishes.
Dame – Elegant and romantic, the Dame collection refreshes the traditional lantern into a sophisticated pendant for interiors. Offered in two sizes, it’s available in Character Bronze, Textured Black and Anvil Iron with White finishes.
Fira – Inspired by the decorative spindles found on antique furniture, the Fira collection of pendants celebrates traditional artistry with warm, dual finishes and vintage flair for a cozy, elegant feeling. Available in two sizes, Fira comes in a wide range of finish options: White with Natural Brass, Greige/White/Natural Brass, Anvil Iron with Beech and Natural Brass with Black.
Freesia – Retreat into farm-fresh simplicity with the new Freesia collection of fixtures. This line features delicate detailing influenced by antique ceramics, sweeping arms and vintage candles in three chandelier sizes and two finishes: Textured Black and Anvil Iron.
Heddle – Make your space cozy and inviting with the Heddle collection, which exudes warmth and elegance with its white linen shades, artistic details and refined vintage finishes. Heddle is available as a pendant, chandelier or linear chandelier. Choose from Anvil Iron, Textured Black or Natural Brass finishes to complete the look.
Karthe™ – Light, airy and refined sum up the Karthe collection. Celebrating a nod to heirloom details such as turnings, Karthe brings a classic sense of casual elegance to any home. A wall sconce and three sizes of chandeliers are available in Brushed Nickel with Beech, Natural Brass, and Black finishes.
Melis™ – With its carved-wood appearance combined with soft, clear glass, the Melis collection evokes the warm feelings of a homestead kitchen. Gentle curves, rich finishes and sophisticated metal details inspired by vintage turnings set Melis apart. The two sizes of Opal round chandeliers can be ordered in Warm Maple Wood or Black finishes.
Opal – Inspired by ornate tea kettles, early 19th-century milk glass and cast metals, the fixtures in the Opal pendant collection are divinely vintage. The pairing of bright, clean, white glass with rich finishes plays together in perfect harmony. Choose from Textured Black, Character Bronze or Classic Pewter accents.
Topiary – The effortless structure of lush botanical gardens informed the Topiary collection’s design, which reflects the elegance of stepping into nature. The collection includes a striking chandelier and a single-light pendant in either Character Bronze or Textured Black finishes.
Vetivene – The Vetivene collection whispers nostalgia and redefines distinction. It marks the resurgence of white glass in optional shades or bare candles. This family comes in a choice of timeless Textured Black, Natural Brass or Classic Pewter finishes that lend a cozy vintage vibe to life in any space. The line includes chandeliers, sconces and vanity lights.
For more information on Kichler Lighting’s cottagecore-inspired Homestead Collection, visit https://www.kichler.com/products/shop-featured/homestead-collections/
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
About St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Its purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.® It is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since the hospital opened in 1962 St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer. St. Jude shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children. Because of generous donors, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food, so they can focus on helping their child live. Visit St. Jude Inspire to discover powerful St. Jude stories of hope, strength, love and kindness. Join the St. Jude mission by visiting stjude.org, liking St. Jude on Facebook, following St. Jude on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok, and subscribing to its YouTube channel.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage