Chanté Jones, Falls & Co. | 216.696.5658 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic design elements pair with trend-forward sophistication for the perfect luxe touch
Solon, Ohio (September 19, 2022)
Kichler Lighting LLC, a leader in innovative lighting and ceiling fans, shines on with warmth and opulence in new Updated Traditional Collections. Classic lines, unique details, and stylish touches create comfort, elegance, and an upscale feel for any space.
“Traditional is timeless – and flexible. Adding a modern spin with simple elements goes a long way in updating this lasting look,” says Kichler Lighting’s Creative Director Greg Martin. “These versatile collections balance the simplicity and elegant charm you expect in classic pieces with the sophisticated aesthetics of current trends.”
Kichler’s latest designs offer an array of fixture and finish options – incorporating neutrals and layers of light with clean lines and soft edges – to create endless styling possibilities for designers and homeowners. The new Updated Traditional Collections include eight families:
Rosalind™ - Inspired by the classic look of candles on a ring, Rosalind emulates pure grandeur. It’s glamourous crystal candle sleeves and stately silhouette make this collection stand out. Nearly invisible cables allow the three-light mini chandelier, six- and ten-light chandeliers, and 12-light linear chandelier to appear suspended in mid-air, while a clean and airy design exudes pure beauty. Rosalind also extends its ageless style with a one-light sconce, as well as two-, and three-light vanity fixtures to give your bathroom the perfect glow. The collection comes in Brushed Natural Brass, Black, and Polished Nickel finishes.
Ali – The Ali collection combines classic lines and subtle details with clean shades for a truly updated look. From these small details to the stepped canopy, Ali’s round four-, six-, eight- and linear ten-light chandeliers embody continuous style. This timeless line also offers a one-light sconce, two-, three-, and four-light vanity options. Available finishes include Brushed Natural Brass, Black, and Polished Nickel.
Adeena™ – Taking cues from the flicker of votive candleholders, Adeena illuminates in true elegance. As light subtly streams through its delicately perforated metal shades, its glow warms any space. The round six-, eight-, and linear eight-light chandeliers hang by stem and chain in a uniquely detailed loop-stem-loop pattern, allowing for flexibility to adjust the hanging height. Adeena offers finishes in Brushed Natural Brass with white shades, Black with black shades, and Classic Pewter with black shades.
Pallas – A refined take on the classic chandelier, Pallas is delicate with a hint of luxury. Its tall and tapered white linen shades give you ambient illumination while removing them transforms Pallas into a classic candelabra look. Enjoy customizing it to suit your space. Select from four-, six-, and eight-light round chandelier options, a two-tier 12-light chandelier, or a three-light linear look in Brushed Natural Brass, Black, or Polished Nickel finishes.
Florence – Drawing inspiration from 19th century antique candlesticks, elegantly tapered candelabra topped arms and subtle decorative details make the six-light linear chandelier and three-light mini chandelier must-haves. The simple, open design, available in Brushed Natural Brass or Polished Nickel finishes, make Florence a timeless and versatile choice.
Luella™ – Reminiscent of early twentieth century lighting, Luella perfectly balances decorative touches, a sleek metal shade, and classic details. Use as a semi flush or pendant light with the included stem to enhance any space. Luella is available in a three-light 16” wide or four-light 22” wide version with Brushed Natural Brass, Black, or Polished Nickel finishes.
Bretta – Giving a nod to classic architecture, Bretta’s soft curves and striking finishes come together in blissful simplicity. Designed to blend with various decors, its metal base gracefully contrasts with its refined glass diffuser. With this one fixture, offered in two sizes and Brushed Natural Brass, Black, or Polished Nickel finishes, you'll instantly add luxe style to any room. Bretta’s damp rating also makes it the perfect fixture to complement your bath or vanity space.
Serca – Simple yet strong – that's the Serca collection. Upgrading the classic drum shape, its design was influenced by crown molding from the Biltmore® house. The flush mount's sleek metal frame is subtle yet impactful. Available in two sizes, with Brushed Natural Brass, Black, or Polished Nickel finishes, Serca elevates your lighting – in style and functionality – and keeps it there.
KICHLER LIGHTING LLC
Kichler Lighting LLC strives to transform the home and workspace by developing fixtures that perform efficiently, install intuitively and deliver an overall effect that combines style with purpose. With an extensive portfolio of more than 3,000 on-trend products – including lighting, landscape and ceiling fans – and a commitment to providing services and project solutions, Kichler® is the brand homeowners and professionals know and trust since 1938. Kichler Lighting products are available at independent showrooms, Lowe’s, electrical and landscape distributors and online. For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Connect with Kichler Lighting socially on:
Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
Houzz® is a registered trademark of Houzz, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, Masco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
- News & Events
- Kichler Lighting Illuminates the Soft and Simplistic with New Modern and Ceiling Space Collections
- Kichler Lighting Announces 2023 Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Announces 30th Anniversary of Outdoor Illumination
- Kichler Lighting Launches New and Improved Horizon Model
- Kichler Delivers Timeless Style with Updated Traditional Collections
- Kichler Announces Landscape Lighting Contractors of the Year
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New Lifestyle-Inspired Ceiling Fan Collections
- Kichler Lighting Expands élan Lighting Collection
- Kichler Lighting Embraces Cottagecore Style
- Kichler Lighting Supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kichler Lighting Announces Top Leadership Change
- Kichler Lighting Announces Strategic Moves to Address Both Evolving Workplace and Customer Needs
- Kichler Wins Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Kichler Lighting Invests in New Avenues to Reach Customers
- Kichler Lighting Reveals Its Cozier Side with Soft Contemporary Lighting
- Kichler Lighting Expands Fixtures with On-Trend Finishes
- Kichler Lighting Refreshes Traditional Style with New Product Offerings
- Kichler Lighting Introduces New, Glamorous Collections
- New Modern Bath Introductions from élan® Define European Style for the Home
- Kichler Lighting Offers On-Trend Finishes for Multiple Design Styles
- Kichler® Delivers Impact and High Design to New Street Builder Line
- Kichler® Makes Old New Again with 2019 Bath Introductions
- Kichler® Shines a Spotlight on Popular Glass Trends
- Outdoor Collections from Kichler® Introduce New Finishes and Increased Lighting Effects
- Use of Trend-Forward Materials and Finishes Create Unique Lighting Effects in New Modern Introduction from élan®
- Kichler's New LED Ceiling Fans Deliver on Style and Performance
- Kichler Shines a Light on Modern Farmhouse Style
- Kichler Continues to Expand LED Technology in Professional Landscape Lighting
- Tony Davidson to Retire as Kichler Lighting CEO and President
- Bring Personality to Outdoor Living with Kichlers New Collection of Portable Lanterns
- New Additions to Kichler® Reclaimed Collection Celebrate the Story Behind its Salvaged Materials
- New Modern Sculptures from élan® Lighting Help to Define a Room and Consumers’ Style
- Kichler® Unveils New Chandelier Collections to Modernize Traditional Spaces
- Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Any Room with Kichler®’s New Ceiling Fan Décor Line
- KICHLER® HONORED AT FOURTH ANNUAL LEDS MAGAZINE SAPPHIRE AWARDS GALA
- Kichler® Answers Consumer Demand of Personalization with New Decorative Indoor Line
- Kichler® Supports Builders in Answering Consumer Demand
- New Exterior Lighting Collections from Kichler® – A True Extension of Consumers’ Indoor Living Spaces
- Old is New Again with the Kichler® Reclaimed Collection
- Trend-Focused Bath Fixtures from Kichler® Take Center Stage