|Part Time/Full Time:
Provide executive leadership and management of the Company’s Marketing and Product Management organizations. Develop and implement the marketing strategy, lead Kichler’s product development, brand development and marketing initiatives, in order to establish and grow key competitive advantages in our channels, and achieve our revenue and profit goals.
- Ensure that the company is developing and supporting the right products. Drive for continuous innovation.
- Marketing and Brand Strategy: Develop and execute a long-term brand strategy. Be the brand “czar” for the organization and lead this business strategy.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to support strategic business goals and Initiatives.
- Lead marketing and product management teams in the development and execution of high quality products, programs, communications, and overall customer experience.
- As a member of the executive team, contribute to the development of corporate strategic plans; participate in the evaluation and prioritization of business opportunities and initiatives.
- Identify and drive improvements in processes in order to optimize and leverage our resources for the greatest advantage.
- Develop a strong team of product and marketing managers through effective recruiting, training and ongoing coaching.
- Develop and manage the company’s marketing and product management budgets.
- Direct Reports:
- Directors Product Management:
- Engineered Products
- Decorative Products
- Channel Marketing Managers:
- Landscape Wholesale Channel
- Showroom and Hospitality Channels
- Electrical Wholesale and Builder Channels
- Director, Graphics & Communications
- Corp. Director, Industry Trends & Education
- Manager, Incentive Travel
- Marketing Executive Assistant
- Product Management – Responsible for product plan development and execution, including: product definition, life cycle management, competitive analysis, product positioning and pricing.
- Channel Marketing – Lead channel marketing managers in the successful development and implementation of new product launches, channel programs, sales and marketing tools, and customer and stakeholder communications.
- Branding – Develop overall brand strategy and lead team in the development and implementation of brand positioning, identity and guidelines. Insure consistent company image and messaging across all product lines, promotional materials, websites, events and internal and external communications.
- Communications - Oversee all internal and external communications, including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows and events, literature and collateral materials, and website content.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning - Develop marketing strategies and annual marketing plans to support business goals for specific channels. Manage resources to achieve goals.
- Websites – Develop strategy and oversee development and implementation to grow our website traffic, engagement and conversions.
- Advertising, PR and Social Media – Identify needs, develop strategy and oversee programs and budget to optimize our investment in advertising, PR and social media to reach target customers, influencers and end users.
- Market Research – Use primary and secondary research, both consumer and trade, to inform and optimize marketing strategy. Identify and use product design research tools and processes to increase our product success rate in the market.
- Graphic Communications - Manage in-house graphics group in the development of communications tools and collateral such as, catalogues, brochures, ads, web content, video, photography and promotional materials.
- Dealer and Distributor Programs and Promotions - Create and implement programs, promotions, and incentives to protect and grow sales. Create a system-wide marketing reporting and analysis function to track measure and analyze performance for major marketing programs and promotions. Work closely with VP Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Showroom Design and Merchandising – Oversee showroom design team in the development and execution of our Dallas showroom.
- Trade Show Management – Oversee trade show planning and execution to optimize investment.
- Training – Lead the development of training for multiple audiences including sales reps and customer sales associates.
- Organizational Structure & Team Development – Identify and develop the optimal structure and resources to reach our goals. Coach and provide growth opportunities for team members to achieve their highest potential.
- Business degree and a successful upward career path with experience in, Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. M.B.A. desired.
- Minimum 5 plus years of senior level experience in marketing preferably fashion oriented, home decor products or building products.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, product management, business and market development, market research and promotions/advertising.
- Proven strengths in: Team Development, Product Vision, Execution, and Product Culture.
- Track record of developing a strong team of product owners and marketing professionals.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development, and StageGate process.
- Proven leadership and communication skills. Ability to communicate and sell the vision.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business strategy.
- Track record of developing and implementing product launches and marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills with a diverse range of individuals.
- Particular strengths in leading project teams, identifying key profitability drivers, driving process improvement and forging consensus.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.