|Part Time/Full Time:
Provide executive leadership and management of the Company’s Marketing, Graphics and Customer Service organizations. Develop and implement the marketing strategy, lead brand development, product launches, and marketing initiatives to achieve our revenue and profit goals.
- Marketing and Brand Strategy: Develop and execute a long-term brand strategy. Be the brand “czar” for the organization and lead this business strategy.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to support strategic business goals and Initiatives.
- Lead the marketing and customer service teams in the development and execution of effective, high quality product launches, programs, communications, and overall customer experience.
- As a member of the executive team, contribute to the development of corporate strategic plans; participate in the evaluation and prioritization of business opportunities and initiatives.
- Identify and drive improvements in processes in order to optimize and leverage our resources for the greatest advantage.
- Develop a strong team of product and marketing managers through effective recruiting, training and ongoing coaching.
- Develop and oversee the company’s marketing, graphics and customer service budgets.
- Direct Reports:
- Channel Marketing:
- Landscape Wholesale Marketing Manager
- Showroom and Hospitality Marketing Manager
- Electrical Wholesale and Builder Marketing Manager
- Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
- Director, Graphics & Communications
- Corp. Director, Industry Trends & Education
- Manager, Incentive Travel
- Marketing Executive Assistant
- Manager, Customer Service
- Channel Marketing – Lead channel marketing managers in the successful development and implementation of new product launches, channel programs, sales and marketing tools, and customer and stakeholder communications.
- Branding – Develop overall brand strategy and lead team in the development and implementation of brand positioning, identity and guidelines. Insure consistent company image and messaging across all product lines, promotional materials, websites, events and internal and external communications.
- Communications - Oversee all internal and external communications, including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows and events, literature and collateral materials, and website content.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning - Develop marketing strategies and annual marketing plans to support business goals for specific channels. Manage resources to achieve goals.
- Websites – Develop strategy and oversee development and implementation to grow our website traffic, engagement and conversions.
- Advertising, PR and Social Media – Identify needs, develop strategy and oversee programs and budget to optimize our investment in advertising, PR and social media to reach target customers, influencers and end users.
- Market Research – Use primary and secondary research, both consumer and trade, to inform and optimize marketing strategy.
- Graphic Communications - Manage in-house graphics group in the development of communications tools and collateral such as, catalogues, brochures, ads, web content, video, photography and promotional materials.
- Dealer and Distributor Programs and Promotions - Create and implement programs, promotions, and incentives to protect and grow sales. Track, measure and analyze performance for major marketing programs and promotions. Work closely with VP Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Showroom Design and Merchandising – Oversee Dallas showroom team in the development and execution of our Dallas showroom and Dallas Market customer experience.
- Trade Show Management – Oversee trade show planning and execution to optimize investment.
- Training – Lead the development and execution of training for multiple audiences including sales reps, trade professionals and influencers.
- Customer Experience – Be a champion for the customer experience. Lead the customer service team to develop the Kichler customer experience as a key competitive differentiator.
- Organizational Structure & Team Development – Identify and develop the optimal structure and resources to reach our goals. Coach and provide growth opportunities for team members to achieve their highest potential.
- Bachelor of Business degree and a successful upward career path with experience in, Marketing and Marketing Communications. M.B.A. desired.
- Minimum 5 plus years of senior level experience in marketing preferably fashion oriented, home decor products or building products, in wholesale distribution and dealer channels.
- Broad functional experience in strategic planning, product marketing, channel marketing, marketing communications, branding, promotions, market research, and ecommerce.
- Proven leadership and communication skills. Ability to communicate and sell the vision.
- Track record of developing and implementing marketing plans that have met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated customer focus.
- Possess exceptional presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills with a diverse range of individuals.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.