|Part Time/Full Time:
Kichler Lighting is a leader in interior and exterior decorative residential and landscape lighting, ceiling fans, lifestyle accents and related products for residential and commercial settings. We focus on three clear principles: Design excellence, superior product value, and an open, responsive Customer Centric business approach.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing all Corporate tradeshows to ensure on-time, quality execution and communications.
- Assist in the planning of some distributor co-op tradeshows, as time permits.
- Developing turn-key tabletop, 10 x 10’, 10 x 20’ and 20 x 20’ Corporate tradeshow programs.
- Working with vendors to arrange space, literature, equipment rental, and set-up and dismantling of the exhibit; and planning and coordinating the routing of exhibits shipped for the convention program.
- Coordinate tradeshow promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads.
- Coordinate product shipment requests for trade shows, track status for on-time preparation and shipment (advanced due dates to exhibit halls). Communicate with outside vendor partner on project status frequently.
- Secure estimates and managing relationships with outside vendors. Prepare ROI and post-show report for events.
- Coordinate and contribute to advanced trade show planning and budgeting.
- Maintain and recommend continuous improvements for all booth properties and convention assets. We'll also look to you to remain current on new trends in exhibit design.
- Work cross functionally with product managers, graphic designers, sales and operations to ensure trade show objectives are met on time.
- Work with internal and external resources in the development and distribution of marketing collateral, sales tools, graphics and services.
- Coordinate samples and products required for sales representative tools, PR events, and other media opportunities as needed.
- Setting up and tearing down product displays in the booth, with assistance from onsite Show Services.
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings. Create and contribute to agendas, scribe and distribute minutes, sometimes act as timekeeper.
- Robust attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach to internal customers, such as ensuring that they register on time.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with sales, marketing, product management and vendors. Cross functional collaboration and consensus building.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and with minimum direction and ability to grasp projects quickly for flawless execution.
- Demonstrated ability to diplomatically push towards deadlines and decisions to keep multiple projects on task.
- Comfortable with fact finding, analytics and gathering data to support decisions.
- Contribute to and eventually write project briefs.
- Develop draft and/or edit copy for some print and electronic collateral.
- Understanding and grasp of project management principles and best practices.
- Enthusiasm for the job, facilitate team spirit.
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years experience coordinating trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business or equivalent degree and work experience.
- Microsoft Windows applications (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project a must).
- Experience with using on-line services such as Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, Salesforce.com and Go-To Meeting.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, but the number of days you travel in each month will vary.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or kneel 1-2 hours a day. The ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Strong marketing communications skills including good written and verbal communication skills.
||No third party agencies please.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply Now! Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.